17

After 20 mins Donghyuck finished taking a bath and changing his clothes. He went out of the bathroom and he didn't saw Mark on his bedroom. "Mark hyung where are you?" "I'm here!" Mark smiles as raised his hand. "good thing you're done because I cook something for you." Donghyuck smiles "I'm hungry hyung let's go downstairs and eat" Donghyuck holds Mark's hand and pulls him downstairs, Mark is just smiling while following Donghyuck.

"do you like tteokbokki? Do you eat tteokbokki?" Donghyuck smiles "that's my favourite hyung!" Mark smiles "here's your bowl of tteokbokki lil man" "thank you hyung!" Mark gets a bowl of tteokbokki too and sits beside Donghyuck "if you're not on an orphanage and your parents died where are you staying before you came here?" "I'm living on the streets with my friends that is a stray kids like me" Mark furrows his eyebrows "do you guys stole money for a living?" Donghyuck immediately shakes his head "no that's bad! We're collecting plastics from the garbage and we will sell it to junk shops" Mark couldn't believe that not all stray kids are doing illegal things just to survive "that's good that you guys don't do anything illegal just to live. By the way, where are your friends?" Donghyuck sighs "I couldn't find them anymore, I left them because I'm chasing for Jisung" "who's Jisung?" Donghyuck cries after he heard Jisung's name again "he is Hyuckie's best friend, he's the only want who wants to be friend with me. Hyung I miss hin so much" Mark hugs him "you two will meet soon okay? Don't cry now. Bet he misses his cute best friend too" Mark just let him cries on his chest and when he finally stopped crying Donghyuck smiles at him.

"Hyuck" "what is it hyung?" Mark looks at him "do you know any household chores?" Donghyuck nods "I can sweep the floor, I can wash the dishes and I can cook breakfast! Breakfast only hehe" Mark smiles at him "do you want to stay here and help my maids to do those things?"