21

It's already Sunday so Donghyuck gets up early, he takes a bath early and even water the plants early. "noona good morning!" Donghyuck happily greeted the cook noona "good morning aegi-yah, you seem so happy today" Donghyuck hugs the cook noona "Markeu hyung will give Hyuckie salary and he will let me visit my friends today" the cook noona smiles as ruffles his hair "that's good to hear. Go wake Mark now, breakfast is ready"

Donghyuck happily hops on the stairs as he went infront of Mark's room, he was about to jump on the bed to wake Mark up but he saw that Mark is already sitting on his bed talking to someone. "you already find him? Do you ask the guy if he knows the guy on the picture?" Mark smiles "that's good. Now send me his address" Mark ends the call and was about to lay again when Donghyuck jumps on his bed "rise and shine Markeu hyung! Breakfast is ready! Good morning!!!!" Mark chuckles as he ruffles Donghyuck's hair "I was about to sleep again but okay hyung will get ready now" "hyung can I ask something?" "sure what is it?" "you're talking to someone earlier. Who is he or her?" Mark smiles "you'll know later" Donghyuck nods and went upstairs and wait for Mark to finish taking a bath.

"Markeu hyung why you're not wearing your suit? You're going to work wearing jeans, shirt and specs?" Mark frowns "who said I'm going to work today? I'll be going with you. Let's visit your old friends"