6

"hyung wake up! We will eat now" Chenle shakes Donghyuck's body to wake him up. "good morning Chenle-yah" Chenle smiles at him and gives him a piece of bread. "here!" "thank you" they eat peacefully when suddenly some of the stray kids are running away to that place "hyung lets go!" Chenle pulled the confused Donghyuck to God knows where "why are we running?" Chenle sighs "the policemen will put us in jail" Donghyuck pulls Chenle "let's go before they will catch us" "I know a good place to hide"

They hide inside a tunnel and rest there "mom will come to look for us here later" Donghyuck looks at Chenle "Where's your mom?" "she's working. I don't know what is her work" Donghyuck didn't speak again, so Chenle asked him "Hyung where are your parents?" Donghyuck looks down "Hyuckie's mom and dad died in a car accident. They're in heaven already" Chenle hugs Donghyuck "sorry to hear that hyung" Donghyuck smiles at the lil boy "it's fine. Where's your daddy?" Chenle looks away "he left us when he knew about me" Donghyuck back hugged the kid "Hyuckie is sorry to hear that" Chenle shakes his head "its fine hyung! Let's just play while waiting for my mom"

The two happily play the whole afternoon, until Chenle's mom came to see them "baby Chenle" Chenle runs to his mom and hugs her tight "mom hello! Hyuck hyung and I played" his mom smiles at his kid "mom have a surprise for you, go there and check" Chenle leave his mom and Hyuck alone "uhm, Donghyuck sorry to say this but you should go and find another place to stay because I can see that you can't work, me and Chenle are already suffering from hunger" the woman looks down "please don't follow us" the woman left Donghyuck and carried her kid, leaving Donghyuck alone.

Donghyuck is crying while looking for a place to sleep, he's hungry and sleepy "is Hyuckie bad? Why everyone doesn't want to be with Hyuckie?" Donghyuck sits on the sidewalk and cries