23

Mark parks his car on the cafe's parking lot and opens the door for Donghyuck. "where do we go next?" Donghyuck smiles as he points at the back of the cafe. We will be going there!"" okay then let's get the groceries and let's go to your friends okay?" Donghyuck nods.

Mark and Donghyuck are happily talking when someone calls Donghyuck." Hyuckkkk!" Donghyuck happily runs to them and hugs John, Mark follows him while walking silently.

"yeorobun how are you all?" John smiles as he pats his head "we're fine, how about you? I guess you're fine also" Donghyuck nods and smiles as he pulls Mark to his side "this is Markeu hyung. He's letting me stay at his house and he's taking care of me" Mark waves his hand and everyone give him a look so he frowns. Donghyuck gets the plastic bags from him and raised it. "here I brought something for you guys, yall can rest today." they thank Donghyuck and stays on the corner to check what did Donghyuck buy for them "Hyuck you don't need to buy those, just let us know you're fine it's okay" John smiles at him and Donghyuck hugs him "it's just one of my way to say thank you to you guys because you want to be friend Hyuckie and even take care of me"

Donghyuck, John and their friends happily talk to each other as they tell their stories. It's so fun but Donghyuck needs to say goodbye. "I will visit you guys more often! Babye!" "take care Hyuck! Thank you for the groceries!"

"hyung we will go home?" Mark shakes his head and smiles "I have a surprise for you"