33

"Markeu hyung!!!! Markeu hyung!!! Rise and shine!!!" Donghyuck giggles and Mark smiles at him. "good morning. Did you sleep well?" Donghyuck nods and pouts "sorry for making you lift me last night. I'm just tired from crying" Donghyuck plays with the hem of his shirt and Mark giggles "it's okay you're not heavy tho and besides, you know me. I'm strong like superman!" Mark gestures like a superman so Donghyuck giggles "if hyung is a superman he should carry Hyuck on his back and flyyyy" Mark chuckles and carries Donghyuck on his back and runs around his room "we're flyinggggggg" Donghyuck giggles and Mark puts him down "I'm going to prepare now okay? Wait me downstairs" Donghyuck shakes his head "why?" "Mrs. Lee is there. I'm scared that she might shout at me again" Mark nods and pecks Donghyuck's forehead "okay wait here okay? Hyung will just take a bath and we will go downstairs okay?" Donghyuck nods and Mark heads on the bathroom.

Mark and Donghyuck went down holding each others hand and laughing loudly but Hyuck shuts up when he saw Mrs. Lee at the table, glaring at them. He was about to run but Mark holds his hand.  Let's eat Hyuck "Donghyuck shakes his head but Mark pouts, "are you saying no to my request?" Donghyuck sighs and pulls Mark on the table.

Mark and Donghyuck eats breakfast by telling cartoon stories, laughing at it and Mark taking care of Donghyuck like a baby that he is. They totally forgot Mrs. Lee's existence there

"Mark hyung take care on going to work!" Mark chuckles "who told you that I'm going to work?" "where are you going then?" Mark pinches Donghyuck's cheeks "go to your room and change. We will gonna go somewhere"