43: Donghyuck's birthday

It's Donghyuck's special day so Donghyuck wants to go to Busan and celebrate his birthday with Jisung's fam and visit his mom and dad's grave.

"hyung, can I go to Busan today? I miss Jisung and his fam" Donghyuck doesn't really have an idea that Mark knows about his birthday already. "Jisung didn't inform you?" Donghyuck frowns. "About what?" Mark smiles. "They're going to Jeju-do today" "oh really? Why Jisung didn't tell me"Donghyuck pouts, so Mark ruffles his hair. "Maybe he forgot?" Donghyuck frowns more. "But he didn't forgot to inform you? Since when you two became best friends?" Mark laughs. "We became best friends the first time we visited them." Donghyuck looks so upset so Mark hold his hand. "Let's have fun today. Don't be too upset about it" actually Donghyuck is not upset that Jisung didn't inform him about going to Jeju-do, he's upset that Jisung forgot about his birthday. "I don't want to have fun today. I'm going to rest." Donghyuck runs to his room and Mark is surprised, so he called Jisung. "Dude, Donghyuck is upset. I told him that you went to Jeju-do and you forgot to tell him. Fuck, we're going to fail now." Jisung laughs, "Mark hyung, you're giving up too fast. He's not that hard to deal with tho." Mark sighs, "what should I do" Jisung smirks. "It's for you to find out. By the way, we're almost there already." Mark was about to say something but Jisung ended the call, it looks like Jisung really want him to solve this.

He went upstairs and knock on Donghyuck's room. "Donghyuck-ah. Can you please talk to me?" Donghyuck opens the door and Mark comes inside his room. "Are you still upset?" Donghyuck shakes his head, but Mark knows that he is. "Stop being upset already. Let's go somewhere else. Let's have fun!" Mark tries to sound cheerful but it didn't work. "I'm tired Mark hyung we can have fun next time." Donghyuck lays down again so Mark thinks of an idea again. His idea is kinda cringy but for Donghyuck he will do it. "If you're upset then I'm upset too." Mark pouts. "Donghyuckie doesn't want to play with me" he lays down on the bed and covers himself with the blanket. Donghyuck is surprised at Mark's behavior, he smiled while looking at him, doing an aegyo. "Markue shouldn't be upset now, Donghyuckie will play with Markue now" Donghyuck giggles and Mark pulls of the blanket and laughs. "then Donghyuckie should get ready now."  Donghyuck jumps off the bed and went straight to the washroom. Mark went of Donghyuck's room and called Jisung. "I did it. You guys can come here if I already texted you okay?" "Ah yeah ah yeah captain. Enjoy your date with the birthday celebrant. You're really selfish, you want hyung for yourself only today"  Mark laughs, "I'll let you guys have time later, before our main event."

Donghyuck and Mark went to an a
arcade place. They can do whatever they want because it's reserved for the two of them only. "Wow hyung this is so wonderful. We can play all dayyy" Donghyuck giggles and runs around. "hyung let's ride the carousel!" Mark texted Jisung that they can start preparing now.

While Mark and Donghyuck are enjoying their lives on the arcade place, the Lee's mansion is busy preparing for a small birthday party. "It's good if we put this here right Jisung-ah?" Chenle looks at Jisung and the boy just nodded. "Wow you actually have a talent when it comes to decorating. You should decorate my house in the future." Jisung whispered to himself "or should I say, our house instead" Chenle looked at him "what did you say?" Jisung laughs, "I said you're doing good in decorating! Keep it up" Chenle just nodded.

Mark and Donghyuck got tired of playing the arcade games and trying the rides, they start feeling hungry so Mark texted Jisung if everything is ready and he replied yes so Mark told Donghyuck that it's time for them to go home.

"Guys, Mark hyung said that they're coming back home now! The cake and the confettis please prepare it!" After that, everyone gets busy again lining up and practicing how to surprise Donghyuck and sing a birthday song.

After 30 mins, Mark and Donghyuck arrived at their home. Mark can't stop smiling while looking at Donghyuck and imagining the possible things can happen after they opened the door.

Donghyuck opened the door and everyone started singing. "happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday happy birthday, happy birthday Lee Donghyuck!!" Donghyuck looks at them with teary eyes and he smiles when he saw a tall chick holding the cake. "Happy birthday Donghyuck hyung! Hah you thought I forgot and I will choose to go somewhere else instead of celebrating your birthday huh?" Donghyuck sobs and hits Jisung lightly. "I thought you forgot already, I cried and I'm planning on not talking to you until I'm not upset anymore" Jisung laughs, "hyung make a wish and blow the candles first!" Donghyuck close his eyes and started wishing, after that he blows the candles and everyone pop their party poopers! "Happy birthday Donghyuckie"  Donghyuck is surprised when Mark suddenly whispered on him. "Yah! You lied to me that Jisung went to Jeju-do and you didn't tell me that you already knew when is my birthday!" Mark laughs and hugs him. "Hyung is sorry. Don't sulk now. Let's enjoy your party okay?" Donghyuck nods. "thank you Mark hyung." Donghyuck went to his auntie and Uncle so Mark went to Jisung. "What about our main event?" Jisung click his tongue. "it's already done too. You should relax cuz everything is fine now." Mark sighs, "I can do it!"

AN/ hello babieesssss. Long time no update huhuhu. Sorry I'm just busy. Btw have y'all already listened to Resonance pt 1? Tell me about your favorite song and don't forget to stream make a wish!

Take care everyone. I love yall.