11

"what are we going to do? Mirae is looking for Hyuckie" Donghyuck silently sobs and John pats his back "I'll make sure that she won't see you, don't worry" Donghyuck hugs him "thank you"

That day the boys distracted Donghyuck on thinking that woman so after they eat their dinner they play some games.

"enough games for today we need to sleep now because we still have to work" Donghyuck and the boys nods as they went to their houses which is a cart. "John hyung" John looked at him "what is it Hyuck?" Donghyuck bites his lower lip "w-what if Mirae comes here while we're sleeping?" John ruffles his hair. "she will not be able to see you here, this place is ours" Donghyuck nodded and sleeps.

"wake up now boys it's a great day to start our work" they ate and wash their faces before they went off to work.

"heyyy! There's a food here look" Donghyuck calls them and all of them runs to his place, one of them was about to get the food when John said "we can buy food so don't even try to get and eat that. Go back to your places!" all of them leave Donghyuck's place and Donghyuck lowers his head "sorry hyung. I'm just used on looking food on the garbages" John pats his head "its fine don't worry"

Donghyuck and John are busy talking to each other when someone suddenly speak " here you are Donghyuck" John pushes the woman and shouted "Run Donghyuck run" Donghyuck didn't waste any second and runs.

He keep on running while looking at his back when he bump on someone. "what the fuck! Can you look at where you are going!" the man shouted and made Donghyuck cry "I'm sorry I'm very sorry" the man feel guilty on shouting at him so he hug him "I'm sorry for shouting" Donghyuck recognise the voice so he looked up and saw the man that once shouted at him too "I'm very sorry" Donghyuck pulls from the hug and bows millions of times before running away.

Mark was about to hold the boy's wrist but he run too fast. "you did it again, Mark you scared the cute boy again"

A/N: hi guys. Thank you for loving this book.
Anyways Stream Boom