29

Mark, Donghyuck and Eunji went out, they're going to tour around.

"we're going on a trip on our favourite rocket ship" Mark giggles and sings along with Donghyuck "zooming through the sky!! Lil Einsteins" Mark and Donghyuck laughs and continue singing nursery rhymes, while Eunji is at the backseat, wishing that Donghyuck will disappear in the car.

"we're here!" Mark opens the door for Donghyuck, they're about to go to the swing when Eunji fakely coughs. Mark rolls his eyes and opens the door for Eunji, Eunji clings on Mark's arm but Mark removed it and went straight to Donghyuck. "Donghyuck! Let's have a race. Let's see who will go to the swing first!" "sure hyung. Ready! Hana! Dul! Set!" Mark and Donghyuck started running. Eunji sighs and calls Mark's mom. "aunt, Mark isn't talking to me! His attention is only on that stupid guy named Donghyuck!" "sweetheart don't worry,just enjoy there okay?" Eunji sighs and ends the call.

They bought a carpet for them to sit on. "Donghyuck what do you want to eat?" "" burger and fries!" Mark looks around and he saw a stall selling burgers and fries."lets buy Hyuck." Donghyuck and Mark was about to go but Eunji holds Mark's hand "I want to go too!" Mark pulls his hand for Eunji and shook his head. "you should stay here. Look after our things we'll be back" she was about to complain but Mark holds Donghyuck's hand and started running away.

Mark and Donghyuck enjoyed being on the park by playing around a lot. So when they go back home, they both fell asleep.

"aunt I hate that guy so much! He's stealing my future husband with me!" Mark's mom smirks "actually I have a plan on how to get rid of that stupid guy"