15

Donghyuck immediately wakes up when he feel that it's raining hard. "waaah it's raining!!!! Hyuckie's house shouldn't get wet" he hurriedly went outside of the cart and starts pushing it. "I need to protect my house" he's sobbing while running and pushing his cart away.

He keep on pushing his cart but he can't find any good place not to get warm. Waiting sheds are full of people and they don't want to let Donghyuck join them.

Donghyuck is sobbing while still running and pushing his cart "my house is so wet and the boxes inside too, H-Hyuckie is wet too" he's tired and he's cold.

Donghyuck was about to give up when he saw an open gate "maybe the owner will not mind if I stay there for a while" he pushed the cart inside the house and smiles "we're safe now!"

"are you guys already there?" Mark ruffles his hair, frustrated that he woke up late and forgot about his meeting with the company's board members "yes Mark. So better come now" Mark was about to say something when he heard someone sneezed "achoo" the boy rubs his nose as he shakes his head "yah Lee Donghyuck should be strong! He shouldn't get sick because of the rain" he sneezed again. "what are you doing here?" Mark raised his eyebrow. The boy slowly turns around and bows "I'm just here because I don't want me and my house to get wet. Sorry mister" Mark recognise the boy and it made him smile. "this is your house?" the boy nodded his head. Mark find it weird, like who the hell will think that a cart is a house? "where are your parents?" the boy plays with his fingers "Hyuckie's parents died on a car accident" Mark pity him, he's vulnerable but no one is there to protect him "why, aren't you in an orphanage or something?" the boy bites his lower lip "the kids there are mean and bad that's why I don't want to stay there" The boy finally raised his head up and recognise Mark. He bow hundred of times "I'm very sorry mister Hyuckie will leave now" he was about to run away again but Mark holds his hand "come inside"