22

"hyung are you sure that you're coming with me?" Mark frowns "why? You don't want me to come with you?" Donghyuck immediately shakes his head "nooooo its just that Hyuckie doesn't want to disturb you" Mark smiles "you're not a disturbance okay? BTW where do we go first?" Donghyuck puts his finger on the top of his lips "let's go to John hyung first!" Mark was about to start the car but he remember that he only know where he can find Jisung "where can we find John?" Donghyuck sighs but smiles when hr remember the cafe "hyung do you remember the cafe where I bumped on you and you shouted at me? Mark nods" lets go there and I show you the way but hyung can I have my money first and let's go to the supermarket to buy foods for them?" Mark smiles as he gets his wallet and give Donghyuck 1M won, Donghyuck widens his eyes as he look at the money" hyung I think this is too much!"" what too much? That's enough" Donghyuck hands the 50,000 won but Mark raise his brow "why are you giving it back? I told you" Donghyuck cutted Mark's sentence "that is for my rent!" Mark laughs at his cuteness "aigooo Hyuck doesn't need to pay rent" "why hyung?" Mark smiles and pinches his cheeks "you're my worker and I should let you stay at my house for free" Donghyuck nods and puts the money inside his pocket "hyung this is the first time that I got to hold a big amount of money." Donghyuck giggles and Mark silently nods and drives to the nearest supermarket.

"hyung can you please get the marshmallows?" "hyung can you please get the choco drink?" "hyung can you please get the candies?" Mark sighs at the foods Donghyuck is buying "Hyuck you should give them foods but not like this, this is all baby's food" Donghyuck pouts as he looks down "what should Hyuckie buy then?" Mark smiles as he puts the marshmallows, choco drinks and candies in the stall and pushes the cart to the coffee section, meat section and to those things everyone needed everyday.

Mark pushes the cart to the cashier and Donghyuck happily pays the cashier using his own money.

Mark puts the groceries in the back of his car and Donghyuck hugs him "hyungnim kajja" Mark ruffles his hair "kajja baby Hyuck"