Chapter 1 ~ Sweet Stuff

Warnings: profanities, mentions of alcohol
"Come on bro! Come with me, we should be celebrating your last photo-shoot with that awesomely-popular-manly company! You worked pretty hard to be where you are now." Kirishima says shaking Katsuki by the shoulder as Katsuki groans in annoyance.

"Fine! Because your dumbass wont shut the hell up about it, I'll go," Katsuki says unamused as he started to get dressed. After Katsuki was done getting dressed, Kirishima and him walked out to Denki Kaminari's shiny yellow car. Kaminari was another one of their friends, more like Kirishima's friend. They drove to a club that was currently blasting music and going all night. The time was 12:30 so people were starting to get down on the dance floor and going to the bar drinking whatever helped them ease up or forget about their boring lives. When the three walk in, they were greeted with blaring music and drunk sweaty people yelling or recording each other doing dares. Katsuki liked going to this bar called 'Break Down' because it was a place were paparazzi wouldn't follow, and mostly people didn't care about who he was. And. . . The alcohol was a big reason why he went, it was some of the best.

"Hey guys!" Hanta Sero says waving at the three that walked in. He had two girls on either side of him smiling up at him. Kirishima waved and Katsuki just huffed looking off to the side, obviously getting ticked off. He walks over to the bar area very annoyed.

"Well well, If it isn't Katsuku Bakugou. What can I get for ya'?" A guy named Sato Rikido asks.

"Surprise me," Katsuki says sitting down sluggishly. He was delicately handed a drink, and it was pretty strong. He drank all of it, already feeling tipsy. He walks to the dance floor and dances with his Kirishima and some other girls who wouldn't leave the two boys alone. He would have never danced if it wasn't for the liquid courage and Kirishima's bad mouthing his dance moves the other day. By this time, it was now 2:30 and Katsuki, after drinking some more, wasn't exactly drunk, but he wasn't that tipsy anymore. "I think I am going to head home, shitty hair." Katsuki says getting Kirishima's attention.

"You sure dude? You seem a little... uhh... And I could drive you, I am the driver I can't drink too much because I'm not about to get a D.U.I and I don't want my friends getting into a car crash." Kirishima says a little concerned.

"Yes! I'm fine. I just need to get the hell out of here." Katsuki says and Kirishima nods his head.

"Call me if you need me to pick you up or drop you off okay?" Katsuki nods and walks out of the blazing club with purple and pink lights flashing everything in its path. He was a little sweaty given how hot it was in that place, which just made his walk a little bittersweet. Bittersweet because the cool night hair felt nice to his hot skin, but uncomfortable because his clothes were halfway sticking to him. Katsuki started walking home. It was dark and eerie, but he knew how to defend himself from taking self defense classes and working out 5 times week. When he was walking he felt the tiniest rain drop on his nose. The thunder roared and down came the crystals. It was poring hard outside and it all of a sudden became colder. Lightning strikes and Katsuki was now standing in the cold wet rain contemplating his options. He started sprinting to the nearest store that was open. Almost everything was closed and some houses had lights on but that obviously wouldn't do. Paparazzi see him and start taking pictures. Out of all the places, why the hell would they be outside?!

This night couldn't get any better. Damn, why the hell are they out this late? Katsuki thought as he sprints faster to a spot to hide in. He still hears the yelling of some paparazzi but he keeps moving until he sees a café with their bright lights on. He runs and grabs the handle hard flinging the door open with a loud smack!

"Sorry, were closed right no-" the person was cut off looking at the wet tired Katsuki in front of them stepping inside the shop closing the door suspiciously looking out the glass door. "Are you okay?" the voice says and Katsuki turns around only to be mesmerized by beautiful dark green forest irises. He didn't even realize the person was talking to him until they place a hand on his shoulder. Katsuki pushes their hand off rather harsh-fully and takes a seat at one of the tables. He closes his eyes and sighs deeply only to be interrupted with a phone call. He groans and takes out his damp phone that was surprisingly still working. His 'Old Hag' was calling.