Chapter 26 ~ Whispering Sweet Nothings

Katsuki's P.O.V

     "I love you." I heard him say. We kiss again and I felt my face getting wet. I stopped crying awhile ago... Oh wait. It was Deku's tears. I look at him and he was smiling which made me smile. I hop in the hospital bed and wrap an arm around him. He rests his head on my shoulder and we just lay there peacefully not caring about the world around us. It has only been six months but I loved him and I couldn't deny that. He was that kid who always followed behind me. I have known him longer than I want to admit. When I used to bully him, he would get back up and fight forward. It used to piss me off but now I love that part about him. One thing is that we both love All Might. My goal is to become more famous and modeling than him, because I want to surpass him and I will. Deku wants to be just as good at a comic writer and artist. We are both fighting for the top but I wouldn't have it any other way. I wouldn't wan't anyone else to be my rival.

     We both fell asleep and we didn't notice that it was the next day. I woke up to see Deku was still sleeping. "Damn nerd..." I say smiling kissing his forehead. I heard a knock on the door and it opens revealing All Might.

     "Young Bakugou! How are you?" He says with that Mighty ass voice of his.

     "I'm fine." I say plainly with my rough voice.

     "That's great! How is Young Midoriya?" You mean my future husband?

     "He is okay, I think. A lot has happened." He starts to wake up rubbing his eyes and he kisses my cheek only to be a little startled by All Might. I just laugh.

     "H-Hi All Might!" Deku says beaming.

     "Hello Young Midoriya, How are you?" He asks.

     "I'm good how are you?"

     "I'm fine, thank you. I came here to talk to you about that comic of yours." He says. He grabs a chair and sits down. "It's getting published." I look over at Deku and he was beyond happy. He started squealing like a girl and I just hug him gently.

     "Good job Nerd." I say kissing his temple. All Might then explains how the villains have been arrested and what will happen in the future. A few days went by and Deku finally left the hospital. He went to his own - new house and I went to mine. It felt weird not having him by my side or in my bed. I have gotten so used to him living with me I completely forgot what it was to not have him here. I had to admit... I missed him. We were still together but we sometimes were too busy to hangout. But when we did we would always hangout at my house or his and do dumb shit. Deku had a fan base now and the paparazzi would always follow him now.

     We have now been dating for over a year now and I was going out to a club with Kirishima, soy sauce, Dunce face, and Alien girl. I hangout there for awhile until I got tipsy. I didn't feel like going too hard tonight. "Hey Shitty Hair, I think I'm going to go home." I say and he says okay. I start to walk and it started to rain. It's always raining on me when I go to the club. I see paparazzi and I start booking it. Those damn cameras in my face. I make it into a place that seemed way too familiar. I look up and I was met face to face with Deku.

     "Kacchan?" He says looking at me confused. He then smiles and I walk up to him with my leather jacket in one of my hands and I hug him. "What are you doing her so late?" He asks.

     "Clubbing. Well, I left and then the damn creeps started taking pictures of me and asking for my autograph." He leads me to table and goes behind the counter for a few minutes. He comes out with a Caffe Mocha. I smile as he sits down next to me with one of his drinks. "What a coincidence... It's finally our anniversary, It's 12:01. We first met here, well high school, but here." I say and smiles and takes a sip of his drink.