Chapter 23 ~ Finish What You Started

Izuku's P.O.V

     I woke up in a dim room. The red curtains covered the window from any light peeking through. My whole body was sore when I woke up especially my lower area's. I had a big headache and I sit up on my messy bed only to gasp from the sharp pain I get. "Hey,hey,hey... Don't move so quickly." I hear Kacchan say while he rushes over to me.

     "Why the hell do I feel like complete shit?" I say rubbing my thigh. I then realize I was completely naked under this. "Wait... What... What happened last night...?" I say remembering everything that happened slowly.

     "For one, you drank a shit ton. Like damn Deku, I never knew you could go that hard on alcohol. Secondly you were acting all clingy last night and then..." He trails off and I was blushing madly. I groan and cover my face. He just laughs placing a kiss on my forehead. "Stay here I'll be back." Kacchan says. I start to recall everything that happened last night, especially what happened before bedtime.

  Katsuki's P.O.V

     I walk downstairs and I see Kirishima in the kitchen drinking coffee i'm assuming he just made. I got a cold glass of water and ibuprofen and Kirishima just smirks at me. I glare at him while I head over to the fridge and take out some waffles and walk them over to the toaster. He starts to hold back his laugh making these weird ass sounds. "Okay, what the hell is your damn problem Shitty Hair?" I ask pissed off taking the waffles out of the package placing them into the toaster.

     "It's not much of my problem but more of Midoriya's." Kirishima says. I look at him oddly and he continues. "Well, I just learned the thickness of the walls." I look at him for his weird speech. What the hell was he getting at? "Seriously dude? Come on this is so easy to guess. You and Midoriya had a great night right?" He says and I blush a little and pull down the lever for the toaster so the waffles could heat up.

     "Yes we did." I say plainly and he just starts laughing. "Fuck off." I say waiting for the waffles to pop up.

     "Dude. Midoriya was loud even with these thick walls. Denki and I didn't know what it was at first." He says and I just ignore him. "Can he walk?" He asks smirking taking another sip of his damn coffee.

     "No." I say plainly smirking to myself with the work I did. The toaster pops and I grab a place and place the waffles on the place adding syrup and a tiny slice of butter along with a fork. Dunce face walks out and gives me a dumb ass look. "Oh god, not you too. Don't start with me unless you want me to set you on fire." With that I walk back into the room. I give him the food and he starts to eat it blankets covering his whole body. I eat off his place and he takes the ibuprofen. We finish eating and I see Deku trying to stand up. I set the food down and hold a hand out and he grabs it trying to stand up. He grips it tightly and winces in pain. I pick him up and carry him to the bathroom removing the blanket. He blushes madly. "Calm down nerd, I've already seen you, you don't need to be ashamed." I say kissing him and he smiles. I sit him down on the toilet and he lets out a staggered breath. "Sorry if I went too hard on you." I say.

     "Well, I did ask for it, literally. I loved it. And just in case you forgot it was my first time, so It was going to hurt either way." Deku says as I turn on the water.

     "Mine too." I say. The tub fills up to a good height and I stop it and I pick him up again and he looked startled because he wasn't expecting it. I set him down gently in the tub and I put some bubbles in it. I remember once he told me he always loved bubbles in his bath. "If you need me call me okay?" I say and he grabs my hand. I turn to him.

     "Do you want to join me?" He says giving me an adorable ass face.

     "How could I say no to a face like that?" I say and I was only wearing some boxers and sweatpants from this morning. I hop in and he was leaning against me. I hug him and I reach for a scrubbing tool or whatever the hell the fluffy thing is called and I put some body soap on it and I start to rub his back gently. He moans (not in a dirty way) when I rub the soft soap on his back.