Chapter 7 ~ Big Day

Izuku was currently finishing some work at Sweet Stuff Cafe when he saw a familiar face walk in. "Todoroki?!" Izuku says smiling with glee, and walking out from the counter and hugging him. Shoto Todoroki returned the hug and smiled down at him. "Would you like to get something?" Izuku says walking back over to the cash register as lots of people were leaving.

"Just black coffee with some sugar please." Todoroki says plainly. Izuku makes it because he was now basically the only one back there (he always stayed to make extra money). "Workaholic much?" Todoroki jokes taking the hot steamy black coffee. Izuku giggles as he starts to shut down the shop. He walks out with Todoroki mentioning he took the train today because he couldn't find his car keys in time. "You can ride with me, I haven't seen you in years!" They hop into his car and they start to drive.

"Thank you so much Todoroki! It's nice to see you, how have you been lately?" Izuku asks taking a sip of green tea he made in the shop.

"Good, working for my dad so you can only imagine how I'm feeling." Todoroki says sarcastically.

"Oh yeah, sorry about that. Sound like so much fun~" Izuku says and they both start laughing. The ride was pretty peaceful and the two caught up because they haven't seen each other for awhile. "Oh Todoroki, are you going to a part on the fourth of July?"

"Yes, actually. You?" Todoroki says a little surprised.

"Yes! All our friends from high school will be there!" Izuku says as Todoroki drives into Izuku's driveway. "Would you like to come in?" Izuku says before opening the door.

"I would, but I have business to attend too. 'Number one dad' if you know what I mean." Todoroki says handing Izuku his phone number. Izuku nods his head and waves goodbye to Todoroki walking inside his house. He puts the key in the door and something seemed off. Did he just lock his door from the outside. I thought he was trying to get inside. He unlocks it again and it opens. He swore he locked his door when he left that day. Izuku walks into his house very cautiously. He walks into the kitchen and grabs a sharp cutting knife. He searches his whole house and hears his door close and he was about to throw the knife until he saw who it was.

"WOW PUT THAT DOWN!" Uraraka yells. Izuku puts it in the sink to wash it later. "What happened?" Uraraka says a little worried.

"My door was unlocked when Todoroki drove me home-" He was then cut off.

"TODOROKI?!" Uraraka says happily.

"Yes, now my door was unlocked and I locked it so I thought someone broke in or something." Izuku says rubbing his eyes. Uraraka walks over giving him a hug for comfort.

"Are you okay? Was there anyone here?" She asks concerned.

"I don't think so, if so they are long gone by now." Izuku says walking with her to turn on the T.V.

"Should we notify the police?" Uraraka questions. Izuku shakes his head and the two hangout for a bit until it was nearly midnight. "Hey! I was invited to a party, where we will see all our old classmates and close friends. You should come!" Izuku turns his attention away from the T.V and looks at her smiling.

"I was already invited by two people who we used to know actually. Remember Kacchan and Kirishima?" Uraraka's eyes widen and she nods her head furiously. She wasn't the only one happy and excited. After the movie was over Uraraka sits up and the two say their goodbyes as Uraraka leaves. It was already midnight on the dot and Izuku was a little tired. He was still pretty cautious considering the situation that happened earlier. He didn't want to brush it off completely because that would be idiotic. He went into the bathroom and locked the door. The Fourth of July was in two days. Starting tomorrow he had to get everything in check. He had two jobs and he had to do his daily cleaning of his house. He would get a week off from both jobs if he worked hard tomorrow.

Izuku brushes his teeth and then washes his face scrubbing hard. It woke him up a bit but not enough were he could stay up for hours. He walks to his room and closes his door locking it. Izuku then turns off his light and jumps under the covers. He kept his phone close and charging it just in case.

Katsuki was hanging out at Kirishima's house having some beers and talking about dumb crap. "So dude, do you like him?" Katsuki knew what Kirishima was talking about.

"He is a stupid nerd that I used to know but don't really care about. I don't hate him though." Katsuki didn't realize the last part he said and his eyes widen as he looks at Kirishima who was smirking evilly.

"Are you sure you don't have the teeniest tiniest crush on Midoriya? I mean he is pretty cute for a guy-"

"WHAT WAS THAT SHITTY HAIR?!" Katsuki yells making his hands into fists stepping closer to Kirishima. "DON'T YOU DARE SAY THAT SHIT ABOUT HIM!"

"CHILL, dude chill! It was a joke for the most part," Katsuki glares at him before walking back to his couch. "It's pretty obvious you have some sort of attraction too him though." Kirishima says and Katsuki sighs loudly. They continue to talk and Kaminari walks in rubbing his eyes, wearing one of Kirishima's shirts and his own yellow boxers. Kirishima blushes and Katsuki looks at them putting two and two together.

"Oh MY GOD and right before I CAME OVER?!" Katsuki groans feeling a bit annoyed. The two just laugh nervously and Kaminari goes to the fridge and gets something to drink. "Hey, Shitty Hair, shouldn't you already be setting things up for that dumb party?"

"ITS NOT DUMB! I still have to buy some stuff though, I just have to set things up. Kaminari was going to help today-" Kirishima started.

"But you guys got very very of track OBVIOUSLY! I will call one of my drivers to pick me up and I will drop by in the morning to help you two things set up for the part. And if ANYONE touches MY motorcycle I will kill them." With that Katsuki walks out the door only to already see someone here to pick him up. It was his mother of all people. "Great, hello Old Hag" Katsuki says hopping into the car.

"WATCH IT! Anyway, I saw your photo's with Izuku Midoriya. They turned out really nice, great choice! I hope you had a good day as well even though your hot-headed ass probably didn't-" Mitsuki says.

"HEY!" Katsuki yells buckling in as his mom drives away. They were yelling in the car like always but it was pretty civil to say the least. "Why did you pick me up?"

"I was worried. The paparazzi are getting bad and with our new clothing line and the modeling you just did I won't be surprised if they start stepping up their game in stalking people." The two share a nice laugh which was rare to have between the two. Tomorrow was a big day.