Chapter 25 ~ I Love You

Izuku's P.O.V

     I soon feel the vehicle stop and I was dragged out of the vehicle into a place I couldn't see. I was then thrown into a room and  I felt my hands being tied up with something. Rope, It was rope. Damn this already hurts rubbing against my hands. My hand was heeled by now after the crash but I still had a scar there. I was in that room for what seemed like hours until I heard the door open. The bag was ripped off my head and I was punched in the face. That was going to leave a mark. "Hello Izuku! Hope my love punch didn't hurt to bad." Toga says. Love punch? LOVE PUNCH? "I'll show you a damn love punch-" I was then kicked in the side of my ribs and I fall to my side.

     "There is too much talking. He should be dead." The person says.

     "I want Bakugou alone. He doesn't need to be dating anyone, especially Izuku. They need to be separated and Izuku is all MINE!" Toga says taking out a syringe. In start to freak out and back up into a wall. I start to kick at her and the man holds me down and I feel the syringe stab me sharply. I started to feel sleepy and then fell asleep. I wake up later to find myself sitting in a chair tied to it. I had a blindfold on but I could feel everything around me. "You are finally awake! Good, now I want to show you how I know you and Katsuki Bakugou are more than 'friends' Izuku..." She says. My body felt sore. They probably beat me up while I was knocked out. She takes the blindfold off, practically ripping it off with glee and I see a wall filled with Kacchan's and my pictures. There was blood in here and test tubes. What type of girl was she? Collects blood? Is she a vampire or some shit?

     "Toga, we decided to kill him as a warning for his people. When will this happen? I'm getting impatient with your damn toy." The man says. "We still need to break out Tomura and Dabi." Those two, oh great this is getting better and better. The wall in front of me had this red string around multiple pictures. I felt like I was in a room for detectives but the complete opposite. She pushes the chair up to a desk and the screeching sound hurt my ears so bad that I thought they might bleed. It sounded like nails on a board or a fork against something. The feeling that makes your teeth hurt. She then places this 'professional' folder in front of me and she looks at creepy and upset.

     She opens the folder and s bunch of scrambled pictures are there. Not just any pictures... PICTURES OF ME AND KACCHAN. Some of them were separate, others of us together. She shows me every single picture. I started to feel very uncomfortable because she brought out another folder. Only this one was marked as 'private' and had blood on it. It looked like blood, I would be surprised if it wasn't. "This one... This one is my favorite but I also hate it the most." She says and opens it. My eyes widen in horror.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     It has now been two days. TWO FUCKING DAYS SINCE MY BOYFRIENDS KIDNAPPING. They have not been doing their job. Time to take matters into my own hands. I dressed up in some baggy black pants with some black boots. I put on a gray shirt with a black hoodie. I wore a bullet-proof vest under my clothing. "What the hell are you doing?" I turn around and I see Half n' Half there.

     "Getting my boyfriend back." I say taking a gun from my room. "I have a carry permit." I say because I knew he was eyeing the gun.

     "At least let me help. He is a good friend and we can get some security with us." The offer wasn't bad but I don't like that Half n' Half bastard. 

     "Fine." With that me and Todoroki walked into an office and we had a whole team. People where protesting on why I shouldn't do it but I threatened them with their lives if I couldn't go save my boyfriend. We all get into a car and drive off. I then get a text from All Might.

9:19 - All Might: Please tell me you didn't go after him??

9:19 - Young Bakugou: Of course I did. The police weren't doing their job so I'm doing it for them. You can't stop me so don't even try.

9:20 - All Might: I have my team following yours. Don't do or shoot anyone or anything unless necessary got it? I will be there soon, please be safe. Any other time I would be scolding you but right now you are already gone and there is nothing I can do at this point.

     I wont lose. Not to the damn villains. We finally arrive at the place and it's creepy as hell. I could only imagine what was happening to Deku. This place looked like the same place I was taken to. Half n' Half, and five other guys with me sneak in armed and ready. We heard some cars outside and we figured it was more villains. We quicken our pace and we soon her screaming. It sounded like Deku. He was in pain. I was about to run but Half n' Half holds me back. "What the hell Half n' Half?!" I whisper shout. After five minutes of hearing screaming I start moving and they were forced to follow me. Those damn cowards. I kick the door open and I see Deku on the floor with lots of blood around him and a room full of pictures. The girl lunges at me and I kick her down but then I get my calf sliced open. I fall to the ground kicking her with my good leg. 

     "Get her, I've got the other two guys!" Someone yells. I crawled over to Deku and he was out cold.

     "Come on Deku... Deku wake up..." No answer. "DEKU!" I scream but his body just fell limp in my arms. He wasn't breathing. I started crying FOR THE HUNDREDTH TIME! I started shaking him a little. I just stared at his beautiful calm face. I then felt a hand on my shoulder it was All Might. He crouched down and an ambulance with one of those gurneys rolled in. They put Deku in it and I tried to get up but end up falling. All Might catches me and I was then placed on an ambulance for my calf. I was getting dizzy because of the loss of blood but I couldn't fall asleep. Not now! I stayed awake all the way to the hospital. I got my wound cleaned and I got it stitched up. Thankfully it wasn't too bad because that bitch didn't do major damage. It would take some time to heal though. I had to use crutches. I was in the hospital for two weeks before I could finally use those damn crutches. I was also discharged from the stupid hospital. My Old Hag was so worried she didn't even hit or yell at me.

     I 'walk' to Deku's room and I learn that he was awake now and he was barely talking to anyone. That didn't sound anything like him, so I walk up to his door and knock. He says a quiet 'come in' barely audible. I open the door and he was facing out the window. I close the door and stand there. "Deku..." He stiffened up and he still wasn't looking at me. "Look at me..." I say softly. I walk up to him a little and he turns his body the best he can. I grab a chair that was in the room and sit down on it. "Please. Please... Look at me babe." I say. He turns his face and there were tears in his eyes. I now had tears in my eyes. He looked so hurt. So tired.

     "I'm s-sorry!" He says crying as if he was in pain - which he was. I hug him and he hugs me back strongly. This was well needed. We have been feeling odd toward each other and instead of talking about it we kept it inside. That was a bad idea.

     "It's okay... I know you didn't mean to do anything, you didn't do anything. It was that damn blonde bitch who threatened you. I should apologize... I'm so sorry." I say and we both cry harder.

     "Look at your leg! I-I d-did that-"

     "No you didn't. This was all me and wanting to protect you. It was my fault for rushing in so recklessly." I say.

Izuku's P.O.V

     I can't believe this happened. I'm going to have a big ass scar on my upper arm. WE have been dating for about 6 months now and we knew each other in high school. Yes, I had one of those puppy love crushes but now it was different. He was someone that was always in y life. Always meant to be there. "What a coincidence..." I say as he grabs my hands.

     "What do you mean?" He asks giving me a caring-confused-worried look.

     "I ended up in the hospital again due to the same people and a big accident. You end up in the hospital because you got hurt for my sake. Its like deja vu..." I say as tears escape my eyes. He cups my face with both hands and wipes them away.

     "Yeah... You're right. It is like deja vu..." He says. "I love you." I swear my hearing was off because I look at him confused. And if it couldn't happen again, more tears are coming out of my face and I was balling now. "Oh god, I didn't mean-" I cut him off by kissing him. I then gently push him. "Was saying I saying it too early? Are we moving too fast-"

     "I love you."