Chapter 18 ~ Broke Things Off...

Katsuki's P.O.V

We finally arrive and I ask Deku to put on sunglasses and a beanie. He looked really cute with the black-orange-ish sunglasses and black beanie. I stepped out wearing my orange beanie and slip on some orange sunglasses. Dunce face and Kirishima followed close behind as we walked not trying to make eye contact with the stupid extras around us. I could tell Deku was nervous because I COULD FEEL HIS ANXIETY! DAMN THIS NERD! As we walk in there were lots of people at the mall. "What do we do first?" Dunce face asks everyone.

"Why don't we get food first? I don't know if any of you already had lunch but I'm starving!" Kirishima says like the idiot he is. Everyone agrees and I just 'tch' like always. We walk tot he food area and not surprising there are a bunch of people there ordering food from all the different shops. We choose one, and I order Spicy Curry with water. "I will have Yakitori and Sushi with caned coffee please!" Kirishima asks.

"I will have... Katsudon with iced green tea!" Deku says with that adorable smile.

"I just want pickles." Dunce face says as we all look at him like the idiot he is. What the hell is wrong with this boy? After we order we wait for like AN HOUR for our food until we finally get it. I was already pissed off by the paparazzi now this? "This is kind of a double date thing right?" I look at Dunce face and scowl.

"Yeah! It's... Nice. Really nice actually. We get to hangout with you guys and I haven't seen you since high school, well that fourth of July party but still." Deku says taking a bite out of his Katsudon.

"I can't believe Bakugou found someone to like him back." Kirishima says.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY SHITTY HAIR?!" I yell because I'M PISSED. We continue eating and talking. I smile at some of the things Deku says and stupid love birds were pointing out the OBVIOUS. DAMN THEY CAN GET ANNOYING. I'm just glad I can call this a date with Deku. Deku was finished pretty quickly as was I. Two annoying ass's were still eating so we HAD TO WAIT! After they were finished Deku grabbed his tea and I already finished my water. I put my sunglasses on and right when we were about to leave and wander around the all I hear Kirishima say oh shit. "What's wrong shitty hair?" I ask. He shows me his phone and it was an article: Katsuki Bakugou and a secret person?! "Wow what a shitty headline." I say because that headline is trash. "Who the hell name's something like that?" I ask very pissed off. I see Deku look over and then look down a little sadly.

"Well, they obviously like to follow you ever since that new photo-shoot with the art. I did a cover with it but you got more attention because of Midoriya I think." I take Deku's hand and pull him into a side hug. He wraps his fairly built arms around my waist and rests his head on my shoulder.

"Well, there is a new headline!" Dunce face says out of the blue and shows us all: Katsuki's new lover? A BOY?

Katsuki rushes to hospital to save his boyfriend

Katsuki Bakugou's love life

Fourth of July art Photo-shoot turns into something more?

"Now those have much better headlines than the trash you showed me." I say a little impressed by how stalker-ish and creative people can get. Deku looks at me with a small playful pout on his face but I could see right through it. He was scared. Worried about what people would think. I look him in the eyes and all I could feel was sad for him. I didn't want people treating him the way they treated me. He didn't need at the drama, stalkers, life is an open book type of deal.

"Come on guys lets go shopping, get our minds off these people trying to uncover the secret life of models." We all laugh at what Kirishima says while we stop into H&M. I help Deku look for clothes and we find decent ones. He got some hoodies, shoes, jeans, sweats, shirts and other things. He also got a really cute bear onesie that I would love to see him in. We head to other stores until we are in our last one. I don't want Deku to be hurt by me anymore.