Chapter 6 ~ Best Choice

Time passed and Izuku was finished with the first chapter in his comic he is making. While Izuku wrote the last words in the speak bubble someone with a booming voice said hello. "Young Midoriya! How are you?"

"ALL MIGHT!!" Izuku says smiling brightly at his favorite person.

"I came to check up on your work. I see something is completed here?" All Might says pointing to Izuku's comic. Izuku looks down and gets flustered.

"N-no it's nothing, more of a personal thing haha... It's not very good." Izuku says as All Might reaches for it. "WAIT!" Izuku says looking at All Might's face.

"Wow...These drawing are amazing! You are so much better than I was at your age. I'm guessing this All Might character is me correct?" All Might ask's. Izuku blushes and nods in embarrassment. "And this boy without powers... Is you?" All Might ask's his face concentrating on the art and reading along as well.

"Yeah... I know it's kinda dumb..." Izuku says looking down. All Might looks up and places his hand on Izuku's shoulder.

"No, my boy, this is truly amazing. I can tell that you are a very talented writing and the art is amazing, very detailed. I'm surprised honestly. I would like to train you in all the things you want to do." Izuku's face stops and he thought he didn't hear him right. He looks up at All Might's bright beaming face and Izuku smiles brightly and says yes without hesitation. "Now, I heard you have a photo-shoot. You should go to that, I will be there in a bit." With that All Might left and Izuku was happy. Even if he was stressed most of the time he got to meet his all time favorite person in the world. Izuku walks into the room he was in the other day and everything looked a bit different and much brighter. People were rushing and putting art in specific places.

"Deku!" Izuku flinches and turns in the direction of the voice. It was Katsuki. He walked up to Izuku looking mad as always. "Follow me." He says and starts to walk to a closed off room with lots of things in it. It was a dressing room filled with dresses, casual clothing, and lots of different styles. Izuku looks around the room in awe and Katsuki smiles to himself seeing his smile. There were some girls and guys in there. "Yo' extras! Get him fitted and then send him out!" Katsuki says slamming the door behind him leaving Izuku standing there looking like and idiot. Two girls and a guy come over to him and start to measure him. The guy looks at his hair trying to find a good style for the photo-shoot. Twenty-three minutes later Izuku walks out.

He was wearing a tuxedo and his hair was still the cute mess it was just with a bit of gel in it and some of it was combed. Katsuki just stares and he couldn't get enough of it. He looked like an angel that literally just flew down from heaven. "Bakugou you good?" Kirishima ask's placing a hand on his shoulder. He looks in the same direction and smirks. "Bakugou has a cru-"

"FINISH THAT SENTENCE AND IT WILL BE THE LSAT ONE YOU MAKE!" Katsuki 'warns' Kirishima. Kirishima on the other hand was just laughing while Katsuki was about to punch hi the the arm. Izuku walks over.

"Hey Mirodiya!" Kirishima says. Katsuki lets go of Kirishima's clothing and turns his attention to the boy who stood in front of him. If he didn't already look good far away he looked amazing up close. This has to be the prettiest boy Katsuki has ever seen.

"I'm ready!" Izuku says smiling. Katsuki scoffs and pushes him in the direction of the cameras. They stand and they look at a book to see what poses they have to do. Some of the poses were pretty easy and some others were... well, difficult. The light was so bright both boys started to sweat a bit. Occasionally a lady would come over and wipe the sweat off of them. They changed into different clothing until there was one last photo-shoot. The last pose they had to do was where Izuku had to sit in Katsuki's lap. Luckily he was smaller so that wasn't the problem Izuku started to get nervous and Katsuki noticed.

"Damn Nerd, its no big deal. It will be over before ya' know it so stop freaking out." Katsuki says glaring at him huffing. Izuku sits in Katsuki's lap which was surprisingly comfortable. Katsuki rested his chin on Izuku's soft gel hair. Even with the gel it was pretty soft and it smelled strong, but in a good way. After five minutes the two boys shot up both with flushed faces. The embarrassment of how long they waited and the annoying lights on them with the art in the background made them overly hot. Kirishima and Kaminari were laughing and walked over to Katsuki. Izuku was getting dressed into some dark green sweat pants with a gray shirt with the words Plus Ultra on them with paint splattered on them. As Izuku was walking away he was stopped by Kirishima.

"Midoriya! I think we went to the same high school and I just wanted to say hello more properly without him being an ass." Kirishima says tilting his head in the direction of Katsuki who was fuming. Izuku giggles and smiles nodding his head. "Listen, I don't know if Bakugou already told you, but I am having a part for the fourth of July and some of our old classmates will be there. I thought it would be good to get together and catch up. Some people will stay over as well, and you are also welcome too if you want. Unless you are busy-" Kirishima says until Izuku cuts in.

"I would love to come! Thank you." Kirishima smiles and hands Izuku his number. Izuku then waves goodbye to everyone and heads back up to his office to grab his stuff to get ready to leave. There was a red envelope on his desk and he picks it up opening it. It was sealed with wax and it had a and infinity (figure eight figure) in the middle of the wax. Izuku couldn't help but feel a little nervous. He had a bad feeling but he gets threats sometimes so this wouldn't be anything new. It was a note. 'Stop trying' it read. That was all it was and nothing else. He put the envelope in his back not wanting anyone to see it. He then hears his name, well, nickname.

"Deku..." It was Katsuki. "Thank's for the help today, you were a great model, you should do it more often." Katsuki says mumbling.

"Was that a compliment?" Izuku says teasing him. Katsuki glares and Izuku puts his hand up in protest. "Hey... I have a question." Katsuki raises an eyebrow still giving him a scowl. "Why me? There are plenty of others..." Katsuki rolls his eyes groaning a bit.

"I... I trust you more than anyone else at this art place or some shit. You are attracti- SMART, and you said you have modeled before. You were my best choice. Idiot." Katsuki says biting the inside of his cheek for almost saying Izuku was attractive.

Katsuki's P.O.V

DAMMIT! I almost said he was attractive. I really hope he didn't notice. He looks so dumbstruck right now. Does this idiot not know how many girls stare at him day in and day out. NOT LIKE I PAY ATTENTION! "Ohh okay." The nerd says. That's ALL HE SAYS?! What a loser. He leaves and I just watch him walk out. Clothes looked really good on him I wonder what they would- "BAKUGOU!" I turn around and I see Shitty Hair.

"What?" I say pissed off.

"Did you ask him out?" Kirishima says. He was super loud even though nobody was in there with us I shush him.

"WHAT?! No dumbass."

"Well, at my party you two should stay! Together in a room, alone~" The idiot starts.

"YEAH YEAH I GET IT! I never said I liked the nerd either, so don't get any ideas. He is just a decent person who actually isn't a big ass fan of mine, or at least I don't think he is. And I think I knew him in high school. I used to bully him because he is weak." Kirishima glares at me and I couldn't give two shits. I walk with him outside and luckily there was no one there. THANK GOD FOR ONCE! I hop into the dumb ass's car and he rides away. I couldn't stop thinking about that damn nerd. WHY?! Yes he is nice looking but I can't like him like that.... Can I? UGHH!