Chapter 5 ~ Why Me?

It was soon day time and Katsuki was heading off to that Art place he was at earlier. Izuku on the other hand was already there working on a comic to present to All Might. Izuku's mother also dropped by just to say hello to her son because she hasn't seen him for awhile. Katsuki and his parents walk to the conference room. On that walk Katsuki see's the woman and she looked a lot like Izuku. He smiles and keeps walking. "Now, Katsuki Bakugou, yes? You will interview 1/4 of the employees. Not too many, so don't worry." Aizawa says. The interviewing starts and Katsuki had no idea if Izuku was on his list. To his luck the next and last person that walks into the office is Izuku.

     "Izuku Midoriya, please take a seat." Katsuki says. His name felt oddly foreign in his mouth. Izuku sits down and Katsuki sees a blush on his face.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     The stupid nerd was back. I couldn't help but notice the dumb blush on his face. It looked nice with his freckles especial the four dark symmetrical ones on cheeks. He sits down and looks up at me only to blush more. What the hell is this nerds problem?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

     "What do you do in this Agency?" Katsuki asks.

     "I-I make comics - small ones mostly. I do regular drawings I guess. I'm trying to work on my painting skills as well. I worked really hard and graduated high school early. I then graduated college earlier this year." Izuku states Katsuki seems to be listening very closely and this made Izuku blush once again.

     "Why did you chose the art industry?" Katsuki asks keeping a straight face even though his heart fluttered every time Izuku looked at his eyes

     "I really love art. I always have. I guess I was pretty good in other things and if Art doesn't work out in the future I will aim to be a doctor or something." Izuku says confidently. Katsuki glares at him and Izuku looks down nervous that he was about to get yelled at.

     "Now, have you ever modeled before?" Katsuki asks.

     "Yes, I have." Izuku didn't know what else to say. Katsuki was surprised but happily so. Izuku just sat there waiting for Katsuki to say something.

     "Would you like to model with me?" Katsuki asks. Izuku didn't know how to answer even if it was an easy yes or no. Did he want to? Of course especially with a hot guy-

Izuku'z P.O.V

WAIT! HE CAN'T BE HOT! But.. He asked me to model with him. There are plenty of other people, plenty of other girls and guys that would do so much better. "I guess so, yeah, sounds like fun!" I say happily. And I swear I saw him smile. I was going to say something but the door opened and revealed Mr. Aizawa.

     "Bakugou, time's up with everyone. You are free to go." With that he closed the door while me and Kacchan sit in the office. None of us say anything and it was getting awkward so I decided to pack up and go back to work on my comic.

     "What are you doing for the fourth of July?" He asks suddenly. I look at him and I realize I actually wasn't doing anything for the fourth of July. I was going to visit my mom, but she has plans.

     "Nothing." I say plainly. I was a little embarrassed because I honestly don't know why I wasn't doing anything. Once again I swear I see him smile! I usually see him smiling around me but he hides it for some reason. He never smiles around his friend either.

     "Stop mumbling nerd!" He exclaims. I cover my mouth because I didn't realize I was mumbling in the first place. "Well, you are going to a party with me on the fourth of July. My friend has friends who are throwing it." Kacchan says. Did I hear that right? Him inviting a nobody like me to a party? I'm not good with parties or anything.

     "I'm not much of a party person..." I say rubbing the back of my nape.

     "Too bad, you will have fun. Now I have to go but I will let you know when you will be modeling with me later." He says walking out. I get up and go back to work. I will be working with... Kacchan! But... Why me?