Chapter 12 ~ Hit

Izuku's P.O.V

     "Please take me home." I say looking down feeling HURT AS HELL. We don't talk the rest of the way back. And once I got home I thanked him and I went inside. My mom wasn't home and I was happy because I almost broke down crying. I was so close to balling my eyes out. I just wanted everything to go away. I wanted to be alone. He was right I am weak. I'm not strong. I should have handled that stupid situation better at the rink. I hop in the shower again because I just wanted to get the feeling of his warm arms around me. It was all fake. I let tears fall from my eyes but they quickly stop as I try and calm down. Why does he hurt me? I get out and all I do is walk into my room and text Uraraka.

6:55 - Deku: Hey

6:55 - Uraraka: Hey Deku! Whats up?

6:55 - Deku: Something happened with Kacchan and I...

6:56 - Uraraka: Oh no... What happened?

6:56 - Deku: It's a lot to type, could I call you?

6:57 - Uraraka: Could I possibly come over?

6:57 - Deku: Yeah, but I'm at my moms because my house got trashed remember? They are still investigating.

<><><><>   

  About an hour later Uraraka came to the house and Inko Midoriya was already home. She went into Izuku's room and they embrace a long hug. "What happened?" Uraraka asks sitting down on his bed with him.

     "Kacchan and I got into an argument. It was over something stupid. He said I was weak..." 

     "Aww Deku..." She hugs him and he continues talking.

     "It was really nice and good until the paparazzi showed up and he drove me down to Shirogane Blue Pong and that's when we argued." They break away from the hug and Izuku takes a deep breath in and breaths out.

     "He probably didn't mean it. He looks like he really does care about you." Uraraka says giving him some courage.

     "I'm not so sure. I have only known him for a short while. Like a month and he makes me feel all giddy inside and... I just don't know." Izuku says rubbing his eyes.

     "I have to go soon but why don't we hangout tomorrow with Todoroki. He doesn't work tomorrow and we could have a day with just us." Uraraka offers. Izuku nods and she leaves. Izuku's mom walks in sitting on the bed seeing some tears leave Izuku's eyes. She wipes them away.

     "Son... I'm sorry it didn't go well. Did you two try and talk it out?"

     "No..." Izuku says closing his eyes.

     "When he arrived we spent some time talking. The way he talked about you... He seemed to care a lot. And I mean a lot. It seemed like you two work well. He seemed really excited to take you out and he was really happy. If you don't remember you two were in high school together. You two have known each other for awhile now. If I didn't know any better it seems like you two are falling in love with each other." His mother says as Izuku looks up at her in disbelief.

     "I d-don't think that's it mom... No matter how much I might want it." Izuku says pouting. His mother hugs him.

     "I know what it looks like honey. I have seen Mitsuki Bakugou do it with her husband. Believe it or not I used to somewhat know her. I have also fallen in love and I know what it feels like. You care for him that's obvious. You two just need to talk things out okay?" With that She kisses him goodnight and walks out.

      "I can't be falling in love with an asshole... could I be?" Izuku whispers to himself before changing into his P.J's and falling asleep.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     After I drop the nerd off I head over to Kirishima's. I knock on the door and it felt like freaking hours before he answered. "Hey man....? You okay?" He asks and I literally am hating myself for yelling at that cute Deku. He brings me inside and I sit on his couch. No surprise when Kirishima comes out covers in hickies. They both sit across from me and ask me what happened. I tell them and I bury my head his my hands. I look up to see them share a concerned look. 

"Don't give me pity shitheads." I say very pissed off. I never should have said that too him. It was a big mistake I was just mad. I felt like he was betraying me or that I couldn't trust him. "I can't believe I said something like that too him. I wish I could take it back. I don't want to hurt him..." I say and I feel something run down my face. What the hell is this? My vision starts to go blurry and I realize I'M CRYING! Why am I crying? I hate crying its why I don't do it. I feel week and defeated and I am NEVER defeated.

     "Dude... Are you... okay?" Dunce Face says to me. I couldn't find the words. I feel so... sad. I am SUCH an idiot. I hurt Deku. I always hurt him, even in high-school but things felt different. I feel someone hug me and I couldn't hug back. I just let the tears fall from my face. Kirishima hugged me and sat next to me and Dunce Face was across from us now. "Look... You seem to care about hi, A LOT. Why don't you go talk to him?" Kirishima says.

     "I don't think he wants to talk to me. Hell... I wouldn't want to talk to me after that shit." I say wiping the hot ugly tears off my face.

     "If this boy can make you of all people cry than he is certainly something important. It seems like you love him honestly. I know you guys have only recently started hanging out but... The way you act around him. It's obvious you care for him." Kirishima says Kissing Dunce Face bringing him over to the couch sitting him on his lap.

     "You actually said something smart... I'm impressed." I say while he calls me an ass. I felt a little better. I needed to apologize. We both got out of hand. I didn't want to text him though. I needed to do this in person.

<><><><>

     The next day Izuku woke up and was hanging out with Uraraka and Todoroki. He tells them the story and how he feels. It was a peaceful day with them talking about how their crappy lives have been lately. After the long day they all went home. It had been a week since the two boys have talked. Katsuki texted him but he never replied. He only replied once saying he needed time and to text him the next day. It was now the next day and Katsuki couldn't bring himself to text him yet. For some reason he had a weird feeling that whole day. Izuku also had a weird feeling but he didn't know what it was. Uraraka and him were heading out to go party or do something fun. Iida was tagging along just to go and hangout with them. Uraraka was driving while Iida sat in the passenger seat and Izuku was sitting in the back. "Do any of you guys have a bad feeling right now?" Izuku asks feeling odd.

     "What do you mean?" Uraraka asks curiously.

     "I don't know. I just think someone bad is going to happen and I'm worried." Izuku says looking at his phone.

     "Don't sweat it too much. And If you want to head back home or head somewhere else we can. If you really have a bad feeling we can always change plans. I want you to be happy and have fun." Uraraka says trying to cheer him up. Iida agrees and they start to turn but they see bright lights heading their way. "WH-" Uraraka was cut off by the car being hit.