Chapter 21 ~ His Birthday

It has been a couple days and Izuku was turning 21. Katsuki had this whole plan to invite his old classmates and 'friends' to this surprise birthday party he was throwing. Izuku had no idea but Katsuki did (obviously). Izuku's birthday was the next day and Katsuki had just finished working on some papers and calling agents. He was out of the hospital and doing fine. He was still a little sore but healing with good time. Izuku was working non-stop making some good money but this was also stressing him out. Katsuki noticed this but he didn't want to pry. Izuku had another week off from work but he still had to work at Sweet Stuff. 

1:25 - Bakugou: Hey pink cheeks I need your help.

1:25 - Pink Cheeks: Why?!

1:25 - Bakugou: Deku's birthday is coming soon and you are his best friend. I want to throw him a surprise birthday party and I want everyone to be there.

1:26 - Pink Cheeks: You want people there?

1:26 - Bakugou: I want him to be happy okay! Can you help or not?

1:26 - Pink cheeks: YES!

     Katsuki texted her the birthday plans and she messaged Iida and Todoroki so they were all going to stores buying things and getting ready for the big day tomorrow. On the other hand Izuku had no idea and he forgot that his birthday was the next day. Izuku got off work finally being free from the art company for another week thanks for his hard work. He walked inside and went upstairs to Katsuki's room and plopped his body onto his bed. Katsuki walks by his room fixing his tie only to stop and take a few steps back returning to the entrance of his door. "Deku?" Katsuki asks chuckling while walking in his room looking at the tired boy. Izuku just groaned and rolled over on the bed. Katsuki sits on his bed grabbing Izuku's arm dragging him onto his lap. Izuku was now laying on his lap. "Rough day?" Katsuki asks playing with Izuku's hair.

     "Just a stressful one. I'm finally getting another week off because I did lots of work. The work was apparently perfect according to Mr. Aizawa. I'm just tired." Izuku says.

     "Well what do you want to do tomorrow?" Katsuki asks while Izuku sits up on the bed now sitting next to Katsuki with his legs crossed.

     "Well, I have to work at Sweet Stuff at 8:30 until 5:30. I don't really have much else to do." Izuku says plainly. Katsuki looked at him oddly and Izuku was confused.

     "Please tell me you know what day it is tomorrow?" Katsuki asks. Izuku looked at him for a second.

     "Do we have an anniversary I forgot about?!" Izuku says a little worried.

     "We have only been dating for two months, so no we haven't planned anything. But honestly, how could someone as smart as you forget your own birthday?" Izuku's eyes widen and Katsuki hits the back of his head not too harshly. Katsuki stands up kissing Izuku's cheek. "I have a meeting to attend to about the gang. You are welcome to come with me if you'd like." Izuku smiles and hops off Katsuki's bed heading to the room next to his which is supposed to be Izukus room but, he spends most nights in Katsuki's room. After three minutes Izuku comes out wearing some dark green jeans and a white hoodie. They ride in Katsuki's car heading to the police station.

     "We captured someone with self inflicted burn marks. Their name is Dabi and they have done many things that include arson. Actually there hasn't been anything that didn't have to do with fire. The creep likes that shit. Then we arrested a man with blue hair and god awfully dry skin named Tomura Shigaraki, only to learn he was in foster care with abusive parents and his real name is Tenko Shimura, son of one of the best actor's and actually detectives in the country. Sad turn of events." Tsukauchi explains to the two boys with All Might now walking in. All Might takes a seat next to Izuku and pats his back for support and nods at Katsuki saying hello and giving him a warm supporting smile. "We got some others but..."