Chapter 13 ~ Detectives

It has been two days since Katsuki messaged Izuku. He decided he would finally talk to him today. He wanted to apologize for what he did and what he said. He knows they are two different people but they still had a lot more in common than one might think. Katsuki texted him once he got up and once he was finished getting dressed he checked to see if Izuku replied. It wasn't odd that he didn't, the odd thing was that he didn't leave it on read or anything. Katsuki had this weird feeling, he had it for about four days now. Katsuki then starts to get a phone call, a part of him hoping it was Izuku. It was Kirishima. He picked the phone up.

Phone call:

Kirishima: Dude! Where are you?

Katsuki: At home getting ready to talk to Izuku

Kirishima: I'm not sure if I heard this correctly but I think Midoriya is in the hospital...

Katsuki: WHAT?! HOW DO YOU KNOW?!!

Kirishima: Well, Sero, Ashido, Denki, and I were using our skate boards but then Sero fell and hurt his elbow and we eneded up taking him into the hospital. Then we waited in the waiting room and I was about to go get some drinks for all four of us with Denki, until we heard nurses rushing and...

Katsuki: AND WHAT? DON'T LEAVE ME HANGING HERE IDIOT!

Kirishima: They brought in Uraraka, no denying it she looked hurt. Iida was there as well, or at least I think so he didn't have his glasses on but he looked pretty beat up... And then lots, and I mean lots of nurses rushes out with a gurney and they brought someone in but I didn't get a good look at them. 

Katsuki: WHAT DID YOU SEE? 

Kirishima: I saw... I saw green hair for sure. I couldn't tell who it was but they were being brought to the ICU and they were getting surgery immediately. Then...

Katsuki: COME ON STOP PAUSING.

Kirishima: They said his last name... So I'm petty sure-

Kirishima: Hello? Hell- Dammit he hug up?!

Phone call end

     Katsuki texted Kirishima asking him which hospital and Katsuki went out to buy some flowers. He felt like shit now knowing that they were not on speaking terms and he didn't get to hash everything out with Izuku. Katsuki ask's Kirishima to meet him at the hospital and they meet up seeing Izuku's mom with puffy red eyes sitting in the waiting room. Katsuki didn't know if he should walk up to her, she probably knows what happened between them. He was actually nervous for once and then she looked over. His heart dropped. She walked over and she hugged him and he happily returned it. "I'll go get everyone some coffee okay?" Kirishima says patting Katsuki's shoulder walking outside to go get some coffee.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     "I am... I have to apologize for my behavior. I got into an argument with him and he wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me, so I'm not much deserving of this hug." I say. DAMN it's hard apologizing. I felt like crying again but NOT TODAY TEARS! Inko looks at me and places her soft hand on my cheek.

     "This is not your fault. He felt like it was his and he was upset about everything. My baby cares about you a lot. You shouldn't worry about that. The fact that you are coming here whether its for his sake or not still shows him that you care." She says looking down. I hug her tight and I think she was crying but it was soft and muffled. I hear some people gasp and I knew what that meant. I let go of her and ask her where Deku was. "Izuku was taken back into surgery because his..." She paused and I swear my heart was going to rip out of my chest. Why was I so worried? "His heart stopped. Then they had to take him back into surgery for some reason, and I don't know what is happening or what is going on.