Chapter 17 ~ Oh boy...

Izuku's P.O.V

     When I walk into my room and shut the door I feel tired but awake at the same time. My eyes burn and so do my cuts. I lay in the beautiful bed with silk sheets. I couldn't stop thinking about that break in. I was trying to sleep but I woke up to the sound of aggressive talking. I knew someone was out my door making sure nothing happen but then it got really quiet. My door open and someone with a hood walked in and locked the door quickly. The person looked around my height maybe shorter and they ran to me quickly before I could scream and covered my mouth. I then see the person grab a knife and I get a look at their face and it looked a little like a girl too me. For some reason they looked familiar to me. The hooded figure brings the knife closer to me and I finally get out of their grasp and scream. At that moment the person was running out the window that was left open and the door bust's open.

      To my surprise it was Kacchan. I was happy it was him. He saved me. In that moment everything was blank. I think I was crying but I almost didn't believe it was all happening. I remember Kacchan hugging me and his touch was different. When we were in high school he would usually hit me or push me but, this time it was like our first date. It was a warm embrace. I felt protected in his slightly bigger body. I just wanted to stay there until I felt okay. Later I came to his house and now I am here. I lay awake thinking because I couldn't stop thinking. My thoughts were everywhere and I couldn't calm down. I guess everything that happened was traumatic. I look over at the alarm clock and it had already been an hour since I said goodnight to Kacchan.

     I lay for about ten minutes on my side and I was uncomfortable. Everything still hurt but it's not like it was going away. Is Kacchan awake? Maybe I could text one of my friends? No... They are asleep by now. I don't know why but I just need to talk about meaningless things with someone that means something. Kacchan is my boyfriend... Maybe? NO! no... He probably isn't awake. I look up only to notice I was in front of Kacchan door. I yelp and cover my mouth. "Deku." Kacchan says. I don't answer because I didn't know what to say. "Deku, I know you are out there." I then hear the door open and Kacchan was standing there with sweat pants and nothing else. I could fully see his abs and all the muscle he has. My face turns pink but I remembered why I was here. I didn't want to be alone. I hate to admit it but... I was scared without someone, especially Kacchan. "What's wrong?" He asks me a little tiredly.

     I just hug him and sigh deeply. "What the-" He says confused and then he hugs back. I just close my eyes and I already feel more tired. "You are acting weird, whats up with you shitty nerd?" He asks me. I smile and look up at him.

     "I'm sorry if I woke you up, I now its late." I say laying my head on his chest as we stand at his bedroom doorway.

     "Don't worry about it, I was already up. What are you doing up?" He asks me laying his chin on my head.

     "I couldn't sleep."

     "Having trouble sleeping?" I just nod and sigh once again. He breaks the hug and brings me into his room. It was really nice and big. His bed looked amazing as with the rest of his room. He had his own bathroom as well as my room. He points to his bed and I don't get it until he pushes me onto the bed and says he will be right back. I sit on his bed waiting for a bit and he come back with extra pillow's and blankets.

     "This reminds me of the fourth of July party." I says smiling. He smiles and I just now notice how cold the house was. That's why he brought the blankets. He plots the blankets and pillow son the bed then closes his door. It was dark in here but his bed-frame had lights on them that glowed orange. It was dim so the room was still dark. He lays down and he drags my body onto his. I couldn't help but feel his chest. OH MY GOD HE WAS RIPPED. It felt so nice and I was blushing madly.