Chapter 19 ~ Worry

Izuku's P.O.V

I woke up really tired and exhausted. My hand was still healing and it hurt like hell when I woke up. I sigh because the pain was killing me. It started to wear off but I still felt my hand throbbing. I walk downstairs and I see Denki and Kaminari being a cute couple Kaminari hugging Kirishima from behind while they bake pancakes. I smile while a tear falls from my face. they looked so happy it made me happy. I hate how sensitive I can be sometime's. "What's wrong?!" They both ask me.

     "I *sniff* just love how cute you two are. I wish I could be like that with..." I trail off because I didn't want to mention his name.

     "You two will make up! I invited him for lunch!" Kirishima says and I look at him a little terrified. "Hey, it will be fine I promise. If he tries to hurt you we will be there but honestly he is just as upset as you are. He didn't want to do what he did he just thought it was best to protect you." Kirishima states matter of fact.

     "I can protect myself." I says sternly.

     "Hell yeah you can! I see those muscles of yours!" Kaminari said and we all laugh. We eat breakfast and time was going by way too fast for my liking. It was already 12:20 and this was around lunch time. All I did was watch the clock pass every second while I change out of my night clothes. I walk downstairs into the living room only to be met face to face with Kacchan.

Katsuki's P.O.V

     I was anxious for today. I knock on the door and Kirishima lets me in. As he closes the door I look at Deku. I felt horrible for yesterday. I kept getting those same texts when I was at the mall I just didn't mention it. Deku looked shocked and he looked upset. It was way TOO SILENT IN HERE, GOD THIS IS AWKWARD! We both sit on the couch across from each other and Kirishima head back into his room with Dunce face. It was quiet for a solid three minutes before Deku spoke. "Why...?" The million dollar question.

     "The person who tried to hurt you... They keep texting me and I am working with the police to get them but... They threatened you. I can't have that. I don't not want to be your boyfriend its just... DAMMIT I CARE FOR YOU!" 

     "THEN WHY DID YOU BREAK UP WITH ME?"

     "BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO BE THE REASON YOU GET KILLED!" I scream. The house was silent and we just sat there. JUST SAT THERE DOING NOTHING.

     "You wont..." Deku says. "You won't be the reason I get killed." 

     "You don't know that." I say sternly.

     "Yes. Yes I do. I know you Kacchan." That hit me hard. I didn't know why though. This damn nerd making me feel new things. "Do you hate me?" He asks suddenly.

     "No you stupid Deku. I just said I cared for you!" I stand up and sit next to him. "Look... I am so sorry. God I feel like I've been saying that a lot. Then again I have a lot to be sorry for." He then starts laughing for some reason. "What's so funny Deku?" I ask a bit annoyed.

     "Isn't it a coincidence that we fight on every date we have? Even if we only had two its still kinda... funny I guess." He says.

     "Yeah it is." It got quiet again and Deku turns his head and looks at me. I look at him and he looks at me. We kiss. I forgot how much I love his kisses. His lips were warm and almost home like. I go in rougher and I cup his face and he wraps his arms around my neck deepening the kiss. We both sigh into the kiss and I lean on top of him over the couch. His kisses made me forget all the worries I had. I could tell he was calm as well. I run my ringers through his soft green fluffy hair and it was so SOFT!