Chapter 22 ~ Happy Birthday Izuku

*mention of Alcohol and other things and REALLY fluffy

Katsuki's P.O.V

     I wake up after getting about three more hours of sleep. Deku was still sleeping so I decided to discretely get out of bed and sneak out of the bedroom. I walk downstairs quietly and I see my old hag up. "What the hell are you doing up this early?" She asks me.

     "Planning a surprise birthday party for my boyfriend." I say with some attitude. She shakes her head and takes a sip of her coffee reading something. I then start making some breakfast enough for everyone in the whole house. I make eggs with bacon and a small sandwich. I then get some orange juice and a small orange and put it on the plate. "I'm having people come over to help decorate the place for Deku."

     "That's fine. I won't be here until tomorrow afternoon though. Your father and I are going on a small business trip." The old hag says. I just nod my head and set the food on the table. It as more of the morning now and I walked upstairs to go wake up Deku. I walk into his room and he was a burrito. HOLY SHIT THIS IS SO CUTE! I walk over to him and shake him to wake up. He wake up and looks at me with a slightly pink face and tired eyes. His face was cute and puffy. I kiss his face all over and he smiles. 

     "Wake up Deku. It's someone's birthday, we need to celebrate." I say ripping the blankets off of him. He curls into a ball and groans.

     "Who's birthday?" He says looking at me with the most dumb-ass grin I have ever seen.

     "DEKU!!" I yell and he gets up running into the bathroom and I chase after him. "GET OUT HER SHITTY NERD! I yell.

     "I will wash my face and come eat I promise!" He says laughing. I walk downstairs and wait for him. After three minutes he comes downstairs with a nice outfit and a washed face. He sees the food and smiles brightly.

     "Happy birthday babe." I say leading him to the chair. He kisses my cheek and eats saying thank you. He then places an orange slice in my mouth and we both laugh and I eat it. After he finishes I tell him I will go change and we can head out to do anything he wants. After I go upstairs in my room I get my phone out and text Icy-Hot.

8:09 - Bakugou: Hey Half n' Half, I'm taking Deku out for the day so you and the extras can decorate and shit.

8:09 - Half n' Half: Okay. How will we get inside?

8:10 - Bakugou: I will have one of my bodyguards let you in.

8:10 - Half n' Half: What is it with you and bodyguards?

8:10 - Bakugou: I hate how clingy fans are and the fact that Deku got hurt and I got shot!

8:10 - Half n' Half: Oh right. I heard about you getting shot. How are you feeling?

8:10 - Bakugou: I'm fine bastard. Just get here soon so we can celebrate his birthday!

     I stop texting the bastard and I change into some clothes walking downstairs with Deku. "Since it's my birthday... Could we ride your motorcycle?" He says fiddling with his fingers. 

      "Hell yeah!" I say and we both head out to my motorcycle. We put on our helmets and then we drive off.

      "Remember when you said you were being safe with me on the motorcycle?" He says at the stoplight.

     "Yes?" I say smirking.

     "You don't have to do that anymore!" He says and the green light goes and I take off. I was following the rules (for once) but I wasn't passing up on the opportunity to be a little more my style when it came to riding my motorcycle. We end up stopping at Dunkin' Donuts. "That's ironic. We are here again. I still can't get over the fact that it seemed like a coincidence that we fight on every date we have." He says as we put our helmets away.