Chapter 14 ~ Like you

It has been officially a week since the accident and Katsuki's detectives found some things that were disturbing to hear. "We have reason to believe that the break in at Izuku Midoriya's house was related to the hit and run. We found some spray paint cans and letters. For confidential reason's I can not tell you what they said but they contained evidence that was targeted specifically to Izuku Midoriya. My crew think he is being stalked and we don't want him out of our sights. I suggest giving him a body guard." The man explains to Mitsuki Bakugou, Inko Midoriya, All Might (Toshinori Yagi), Eijiro Kirishima, Denki Kaminari, and Katsuki Bakugou. The conversation was long. Katsuki walks out of the room and walks outside to get fresh air.

     "Hey man, you okay?" Kirishima says walking up behind him.

     "Yeah I'm fucking fine!" He exclaims and Kirishima looks at him sympathetically. "It's all my fault."

     "It's not. Stop blaming yourself man. It was the stalkers fault." Kirishima says sitting next to Katsuki who sat down.

     "What if its the same person, or people that kidnapped me?" It went silent. Katsuki was kidnapped when he was in high school. He got popular fast and people wanted to use him as leverage or for other reasons. They always wanted him to work with them but they seemed to hate people that were connected to him. 

     "I'm not going to lie, it could be. But we don't know that and there are a lot of crazy stalkers out there. It is a good thought though because that could be a lead and they might have some type of motive who knows." Kirishima says as they walk back in. They talk with the detective and everyone else in the room and with the information the detective left. Inko left to visit Izuku while Katsuki, Kirishima, and Denki hangout.

     "You guys are in love right?" Katsuki asks the two love birds.

     "Yes...? I am at least." Kaminari says squeezing Kirishima's hand.

     "I AM TOO!" Kirishima yells kissing his boyfriends all over his face laughing. "Why do you ask?" Kirishima asks looking back at Katsuki.

     "I... I don't know. I just... Out of all the people I have ever liked Deku is different." The two look at him.

     "What do you mean by that?" Kaminari asks giving his boyfriend a quick glance before looking at Katsuki.

     "I don't know he just feels different. GOD I HATE EMOTIONS!" Katsuki yells the last part in frustration.

      "How does he make you feel exactly dude?" Kirishima asks quirking a brow.

     "Well... When he is in the room I get mad a lot because he is annoying. But he also makes e calm sometimes and its nice. When he smiles my heart feels like its being tugged and he has the biggest and brightest ass smile I have ever seen. I swear to god that the sun is jealous of that smile. When he says my name its squeaky and sometimes I get irritated but now that I don't hear it as often... I feel empty?" Katsuki finishes feeling more confused and despite how smart he was he was struggling with these emotions. He looks up to see the two chuckling like idiots.

     "Dude... You are basically falling in love with this boy. I don't know if falling in or out of love is really a thing but I know that you care for him. You had one date - kinda - and it ended bad but it was nice right? Like the moment could last forever?" Kirishima asks. Katsuki nods and it finally hits him. He really does care about the nerd. Not like he didn't know but it was more of a realization of the truth in that moment. Later the two love birds leave and Katsuki was left lone with his thoughts. Katsuki had visited Izuku everyday hoping that he would wake up but had no luck in seeing this happen. He heard a knock on his door which was odd but he opened it to see his mother coming in with laundry. Yes they were rich but they still liked to be a little normal.