chapter four

"fae, wake up! it's twelve now. noel has food ready for us!" cody cooed, lightly shaking my shoulders. i groaned and stirred, feeling his chest pressed up against mine.

"oh my god you're so lame! just wake up!" he bitched. i giggled and placed my hands on his chest, stretching and getting up.

"noel! she's awake!" cody shouted, which was very pleasant to my eardrum.

"shut the fuck up," i groaned, lightly slapping cody's face. he chuckled and pushed me off of him and onto the bed. i laughed loudly as he tossed the covers on top of me and hit me with a pillow.

"dude that hurt!" i lied, trying to get sympathy points. i removed the blanket from my body as felt my hair get staticky.

"okay, calm down albert einstein." i stuck my tongue out at him and watched as he rolled his eyes, walking towards the door. he gave me a one finger salute before leaving the room. i groaned, throwing my legs over the bed. i looked in the mirror and ran my fingers through my hair to remove all the knots. before walking out of the room, i removed all the mini crusts in my eyes and made sure i looked decent. walking out, i saw cody typing something on his phone while noel read something off of his phone.

"hey! glad you can finally join us!" noel cheered sarcastically, pushing a plate of oatmeal towards me. i caught it right before it fell off the table. cody sat there with some toast, the top smeared with peanut butter.

"how was the big thirty yesterday?" i asked, watching as noel chuckled.

"would be better if i wasn't blackout drunk." we all laughed and cody glanced at me.

"so you told me you guys made videos together." noel nodded and looked at cody.

"we also have a band, tiny meat gang, but you knew that." he smirked, knowing i didn't listen or watch his stuff.

"you're a fan?" noel concealed his laughter while i only rolled my eyes.

"uh, i'm not. i don't watch my friend's youtube videos." cody made a face and looked at noel.

"what the hell? that's stupid." spooning the oatmeal in my mouth, i groaned.

"it's not stupid, i just like the friendship i have with noel right now and if i watch his videos, i don't want to become obsessed and shit." i defended, finishing my food and shoving the bowl in the sink.

"obsessed? what are you? thirteen?" ignoring cody, i sat back down.

"okay, gimme one of tiny meat gang's best songs and i'll listen to it when i get home." i sighed, and cody glanced at noel.

"walkman," he blurted, watching as noel nodded in agreement.

"okay, will do. i'll listen to it when i get home." i walked into the room and got the rest of my clothes on, as in my cardigan.

"wait, you're leaving now?" noel said, standing up and walking over towards the door.

"yeah, i've got some work i need to finish at home, but thanks for the party, and the drinks, and the breakfast, i'll see you around." he walked up to me and gave me a quick hug. i looked at cody, who sighed before getting up and walking over to me. i playfully rolled my eyes as cody wrapped his arms around my back, pulling me closer. breathing in deeply, i broke the hug. cody nodded at me and grinned.

"i'll come over later today." noel said, patting my arm before i walked out the door. as i walked out the apartment complex. i searched up walkman on my spotify and downloaded it, to play in the car.

the song was really good. i'm not usually a trap fan, but i really liked their songs. i let spotify continue a loop of their songs as well. maybe trying to avoiding watching noel's content was a mistake. i quite enjoyed it, so when i got home, i started watching tmg music videos.

the big red youtube logo popped up on the tv and then my feed showed up. i typed in walkman and saw the thumbnail of noel making an undescribable face and cody looking like he's choking. cool?

even though noel is my best friend, i always thought he was very attarctive. especially in a black turtleneck and black jeans. also cody, in a black t-shirt and jeans. damn, they're both very attractive. watching their music videos for a while progressively turned into watching their youtube videos. the first video i watched was "that's cringe: girl defined part 2". and let me tell you, i have never laughed harder in my entire life. my eyes glanced at the clock and saw that it was already three in the afternoon. wow, three hours since i left noel's house. just on cue, noel knocked on the door then entered. his head turned to the tv and he chuckled as he caught me watching his videos.

"my oh my, look at who's watching noel miller now." he mocked, plopping himself on the couch beside me. his arm rested on the top of the couch behind me.

"well if i was going to listen to the music i might as well watch the videos." he laughed and watched with me. it was nice and quiet as small laughs escaped from the both of us.

"so, what do you think of cody?" his random questions bamboozled me.

"w-what do you mean?" noel looked at me and raised his eyebrows.

"i may have passed out last night, but i saw you guys making out. and sleeping together? you guys were cuddling, fae." i nodded and sighed.

"bro, i was drunk too, and so was cody." noel shook his head no and ran a hand through his black hair.

"cody wasn't drunk. either he was lonely and horny, or he's into you." i looked at the screen and saw a laughing cody, basically falling off his chair.

"i mean, i don't know him to well, you feel me? he is very attractive and shit, but noel, i've known him for not even twenty four hours." noel now wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer.

"yeah, i get it, trust me. it would be very awkward if you dated him, because i'm not getting rid of you ever, and i'm not getting rid of cody either." did noel just tell me not to date cody? i took in everything noel said and just sighed, resting my head on his shoulder.

"want me to try and set you up? gimme your phone and i'll find people in your contacts. and if i can't find someone in your phone, i will find the perfect man." he joked, patting my shoulder as i sighed, yet again.

"thanks noel,"

my best friend's friend // cody ko - noel millerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें