chapter seventeen

noel was a very over protective boyfriend. he knew that, faelecia knew that, even cody knew it. and for this reason, faelecia was know drawn to sneaking out. not sneaking out to do bad shit, but sneaking out to go see her friends. she checked the time, it was quarter to ten. she grabbed her new phone, which noel got for her, and slipped out of bed. even though she was somewhat betraying noel by not telling him where she was going, she took a moment to admire him sleep. his hair was all messy, his mouth was open and he was snoring. she giggled at that. noel was adorable. she loved the look of his moustache growing. the stubble it created tickled her lips every time noel kissed her. no matter if noel had a clean shaven face, or a half facial hair look to him, she thought he was good looking. she grabbed a hoodie from noels closet and threw on a pair of her own jeans. she only had one pair of clothes, which noel washed when she got to his apartment. she hasn't been home ever since. walking out of the the room, she went to the bathroom, checking herself in the mirror. she took a brush and quickly ran it through her hair, removing all the knots. once she was out of room connected to noels bedroom, she tiptoed to the kitchen, grabbed her car keys and silently left the house. she dialled cody's number and waited for a response.

"hello?" he answered, though he didn't sound tired.

"hey, we're still on for ten right? i'm on my way." she said, and cody, on the other line, nodded.

"yeah, i got breakfast ready, just, to clarify again, why are we hanging out so early?" he chuckled in the line. faelecia got in the car and started it. her phone automatically connected to the stereo, causing her call to go on speaker phone.

"because noels not letting me go out. i get it that he's protective over what happened but still, i'm an adult and i can go out on my own." the vehicle started moving as she drove to cody's house, which was nearby.

"that is pretty shitty, but he does have your best interest at heart. what are you gonna do when he finds out?" cody questioned, setting plates on the table for the both of them.

"i'm gonna tell him the truth. it's fucked up that i can't go see my friend without him picking up an argument. when he calls i'll let him know i'm here, simple." she responded, pulling into the parking lot of his apartment complex.

"i see what you mean," cody said, shuffling around on the phone.

"yo, i'm here, get ready to let me in." she said, parking the car. cody agreed and they both hung up.

"aight, see you." she walked up to the building and let herself in. walking to the elevator, she clicked the button of the floor on which cody lived in. then she got to his door and knocked. immediately, cody opened up. he smiled at her and let her in. she gave him a quick hug and walked into the kitchen.

"i'm starving!" she exclaimed, sitting down. cody slid her the plate of cooked bacon and hashbrowns towards her. she smiled in appreciation and started to dig in.

"so, how are you and noel?" cody asked, munching on a piece of bacon. faelecia smiled and felt butterflies in her stomach.

"honestly, it feels perfect. we always laugh with each other, we're always making cute little remarks and it's so clear to me that he loves me. i'm just on cloud nine right now cody!" he chuckled and continued eating.

"what about you and kelsey?" she laughed, spooning the hasbrowns into her mouth. cody's smile free, causing faelecia to 'aww' out of cuteness.

"honestly, i was scared it wasn't gonna work out. but she's just as goofy as me, she has the same interests as me and oh my god! she's so attractive! inside and out." cody wriggled his eyebrows, and fae caught on to his sexual innuendo.