chapter sixteen

when faelecia got discharged from the hospital, noel didn't want her to go home. he was too scared about what she could do when he wasn't there. he also wanted the house to be cleaned before she went in, just to avoid bad memories she could get.

"here, you'll sleep in my bed, everything will be fine! i'll cook you your meals so you don't have to and i'll fill them all with love!" noel kissed her forehead and unlocked the door to his apartment. walking in, she looked down at her dirty clothes and sighed.

"noel, do you have something i can change in to?" she asked, looking up to meet his hazel eyes.

"yeah, in my room." they both walked to his room. once at his closet, noel rummaged through his clothes. he tossed her a black hoodie and some sweatpants. she quickly changed in the bathroom and walked out. noel chuckled and watched when she walked, seeing the sweatpants fall under her feet.

"you're gonna trip on those, lemme just fold them up." he bent down and rolled the sweats up to her ankles.

"now come lay in bed and relax, i'll make us supper. what do you want?" he asked her, watching as she adjusted herself on his bed. he smiled, glad she was staying with him again.

"whatever you make is fine." noel nodded and walked to the kitchen as faelecia turned on the tv. she didn't know what to start watching, so she looked at the suggestions. of course these were noels recommendations, but they were both interested in the same thing. she saw stranger things in his recommendations and thought hey! why not? she had already seen season one and two. but after a few minutes, she got bored and jumped out of bed. noel had already gotten the tortellini in the boiling water, so he stood near the stovetop, stirring the pasta around. faelecia walked up to him and hugged him from behind. noel chuckled and put the spoon down. he turned around and kissed her softly. she giggled and looked up at the handsome man. god, i can't get over how good looking he is! she squeezed him tighter in the hug and breathed in his natural scent. she felt like she was in heaven right now. she loved noel so much, it was indescribable. exactly how noel felt, he loved her to the point where he couldn't describe it.

"why are you out of bed?" he asked, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

"there's nothing to watch! and i rather be here with you!" she smiled, causing noel to return it. he loved her smile.

"fae, you know the doctor said you needed as much rest as possible, why don't you go lay down and watch youtube or something. you can watch your boyfriends content now." he winked, ushering her back to the bedroom.

"boyfriend? hmm, i wonder who that could be. speaking of which, i think i'll just watch cody ko." she joked, though noels eyes popped out of his head.

"what?!" he exclaimed, but faelecia only burst into laughter.

"noel, im kidding. obviously i'll watch you, just let me know when supper is ready." she grabbed his cheek and pressed a soft kiss to his lips. noel smiled and watched as she walked back down the hallway and into his room.

once everything was cooked, noel got the plates ready, leaving them on the counter.

"faelecia! supper is made!" noel shouted. he heard the faint noise pause in his room and then faelecia's footsteps come closer and closer.

"sit down," she did as she was told and waited for noel to come with the dishes. she saw noel place the fancy dressed plate in front of her. and in a funny voice, he spoke,

"once again, world renown chef noel miller has prepared a delicious, extravagant, magnifique dish for his special, beautiful guest. the sauce is an incroyable quatre fromages which i made from scratch. the tortellini as well is trois fromage and yes, i learned these french words just for your entertainment. c'est très magnifique!" he brought his pressed fingers to his lips, doing a chefs kiss. faelecia giggled and poked at the food with her fork.

"shut your face noel, this is just cheesy pasta and catelli sauce." noel groaned and gave her a 'cmon' look.

"you really couldn't of given me the benefit of the bit?" she laughed and cooed him over, pressing a gentle kiss to his lips.

"okay you're forgiven!" he caressed her cheek and walked across the table to his spot.

"so, how's it taste?" he watched her chew the pasta and smiled, giving a satisfied moan.

"it's great noel! i love it!" she rolled the sleeves of his sweatshirt up and continued to eat her supper. noel was satisfied that he could feed her a meal she enjoyed, especially since the doctors said she might refuse food at first. although the doctor was quick to say she had anorexia, which noel knew wasn't true.

"on a scale from uncooked to perfect what do you rate it?" he asked, watching her finish the last piece on her plate. she held up a finger and finished chewing the food in her mouth.

"i would rate it noel, because it's beyond perfect!" he chuckled and picked up her plate, placing it in the dishwasher.

"nah, i think you're mistaking it for faelecia," he replied, cleaning off the table.

"here, why don't you go find a movie you wanna watch? i'll make us some popcorn, just wait on the couch, okay?" she nodded and walked away, but quickly shouted,

"don't forget to add extra butter!"

"note taken!" he shouted back. she looked to see that he had his back turned to her. why not sneak up on him? she thought. noel placed the bag of popcorn in the microwave and waited, still not turning around. fae thought that this was the perfect moment to scare him. she tiptoed behind him and grabbed his shoulders, yelling. noel shrieked, dropping the empty bowl on the ground and jumping. faelecia was laughing her ass off.

"fuck! what the hell fae?! you scared the shit out of me!" noel scolded, picking up the bowl and blowing out any dust that could of gotten in it. faelecia was so caught up in laughing that words could barely come out of her mouth.

"oh my god! i... i got you so good! you should of... seen your face! and your scream! oh my god! that... that was the funniest thing ever!" she exclaimed, bursting into even harder laughter. noel couldn't help but break character and laugh as well.

"wow, you're going to regret this..." he said lowly. her laughing faded as she looked noel in the eyes. he had determination filling them.

"what do you mean?" noel started strutting slowly towards her, only causing her to step backwards.

"you'll see... you'll see." faelecia darted to the living room but noel was quick to follow. he caught her by the waist and picked her up, tossing her onto the sofa.

"noel! what are you gonna do?" she breathed loudly, catching her breath. noel crawled on top of her and chuckled.

"i'm gonna..." his hands flew under her armpits and his fingers moved quickly, "tickle you!"

faelecia started squirming as noel moved from her armpits, to her neck, to her stomach, her knees, etc. anywhere where she was ticklish, he attacked.

"noel!" she exclaimed, laughing hard. "noel! i can't breathe! you... you know i'm extremely ticklish!"

her cries for help, mixed with her laughter made noel laugh even harder. she tried pushing his arms away, but that gave him more opportunity to sneak his hands back under her armpits. she cried with laughter as she continuously begged noel to stop. once the microwave beeped, letting them know the popcorn was done, noel got off of her and removed his hands.

"be warned, i am not scared to do that again."