Chapter 3- Hell On Earth part II

Demons?! These creatures are actually Demons!? How the hell does that work, and I thought for a moment and Kat was right this was all way to much above our pay grade. I don't even Get paid for this, Nexhin stood over looking at the town now buildings were on fire people still running throughout the streets. I looked over back at Orthrus who now pleaded for our help. "Yeah about that bud ...we were already on it..it's all over the news."

Nexhin gave a nod agreeing He touched upon the roof walking looking around. "Oh uh.. sorry , But meet me by the shopping center in an hour." Orthrus spoke I gave a nod Nexhin behind lightly speaking "sounds good." Like that Orthrus began to walk off saying "Alright cool later Jovonni." I waved goodbye

"Later man-" I stopped in my tracks He knows my name?...He knows my name! I charged at him just in time as he turned I tackled him both of us off the roof falling down to the sidewalk I punched him. Both of us hitting the ground I mounted him Nexhin teaming up and beating the living shit out of Orthrus, I then grabbed hold of his cheap mask and ripped it off revealing his face. "Ok ass clown lets see-" I paused shocked by the face that was presented in front of me I couldn't believe it, "k-kain?" I backed off him for a second trying to get a better view but the image that laid upon the face didn't change. The same guy that was getting bullied in-front of Rite aid the same kid me and Mel helped He was Orthrus,  "Kain is that you?...I expected more.." I uttered to myself. Nexhin gave a slight shrug "I kinda figured it was you."

"How did you know it was me?.." I extended my arm helping Kain up to his feet.

"Well..Killer-X showed up a little bit after your father's death...that and right after He did show up..he took down The same Gang leader involved with his death." Kain spoke looking at me.

"But when did you become Orthrus?.." I questioned.

"It all started when I was 8 years old I wanted powers so bad I ended up dying and I got sent to this pocket dimension within hell. I killed Hades pet then got the demon absorbed into my soul it gave me powers. " kain explained I could hear a slight yawn from Nexhin as he messaged his neck out of boredom, "Fine let's get this done with." But I soon regretted  what I said as a giant monster stomped through the streets kicking cars and mountains of debris into the air. "Giant monsters..." I let out with a sigh the disappointment bringing down my motivation. "I got this..." Nexhin let out as he walked ahead of us.
"Nexhin?.." I said

"You want me to fly you up there?" Kain had asked. But Nexhin didn't answer like nothing he leaped a massive amount of feet into the air his katana out and armed at the ready. I was speechless I can't even lie if this was the type of person I had to fight I was already starting to question my chances to win. Kain began talking but I was to focused on the next wave heading at us I began unloading Z types demons exploding into dust now. I turned to see kain He looked up and pointed "He's mine.." I looked up to see this huge monster in the sky it looked like a squid or the kraken I gave a Nod "yup...all you ..." He began to fly up "You got this man!" I cheered him on.

"He's gonna die..." Kat said on my com.

"Yeahhh....good knowing the poor bastard.." I turned in time jamming my arrow into a demons eye repeatedly. I made my way to the center of the intersection firing multiple arrows as demons began to pile over each other to get to me. "I don't have unlimited arrows piss off you guys gotta share!" I shot an arrow that went into the head of one beast and out entering the skull of another. "Jio your gloves when used and taking a force of some kind can expel a type of energy maxed with 6000 Newton's maybe more!"

I shot an arrow again sweeping my leg and tripping a demon as I mounted it and stabbed it multiple times. "For Christ sakes kat I'm not Steven Hawkins with this shit start talking actual fucking ENGLISH!"