Chapter 25- Ben marco..

I swung the doors open to the HQ Kat stood by her computer desktop, the loud impact of the metal doors opening she turned in a panic only to calm down recognizing my face. I was fuming with an inner hatred not only for Marco but for everything, "I should have finished him back in the day! I SHOULD HAVE ENDED HIM!" I shouted laying my fist against a concrete wall my fist giving enough force to break a hard chunk of it sending it gliding across the floor, I exhaled my fist burning hot of pressure but my anger keeping the pain suppressed, "You got the suit?"

"Yes...I was hoping a couple more days and I'd have some more upgrades to it but this obviously isn't the best timing given our situation it seems like time isn't on our side...Marco has caused Gang riots throughout maple it's hell out there." Kat opened a pad pressing a button and out popped a suit from out the ground in a glass container. It was beautiful honestly it was all black and red protective padding and of course, a hood attached to it the helmet glistened of the reflection of the light this helmet was a bit different it kinda reminded you of a paintball tac helmet but the eyes began to glow a dark red, the best-changed feature was the dark blood red X on my right chest I smirked as I couldn't take my eyes off of it the X flashed a couple times it was like a moth attracted to light. Jay tapped my shoulder as I broke contact "What's it made out of?"

"Expensive military prototype armor made of titanium and carbon fiber and flex rubber padding obviously for better movement and easy dodging...The mask contains to programmed improvements besides more durable its first mode night vision the second mode I'll get to show you later, gadgets wise we've improved your katana it has magnetic gripping now, in a fight someone kicks it away well you can retract it back into your hand. A grapple watch." Kat placed an all-black and red military watch on my wrist it looked completely normal, "uh Kat?.." before I could say anything she grabbed the top of the watch twisting it and shifting the top peace around my wrist underneath it. I examined it in confusion
"It has all iron and strain wire build in means it can carry three times your normal weight, the pincer hooks at the end of it are made of titanium piercing tips ...it can attach to concrete as well metals your gonna have a hard time but you'll pull through... it comes with a second wire just Incase you have to detach the first."

"Whoah..." I let out Kat places another on the second wrist "you'll get the hang of it as it goes on.."

"I just need to find Marco now.." I let out looking at the new watches Kat smirked
"Remember the second improvement I told you about...oh yeah it's all coming together .."

"You didn't just use that-..." Kat cut me off.

"I and Lyla originally had planned this together god she's like my twin ..but since she's not here right now I finished it on my own, I call it oracle..." Kat adjusted her glasses smiling proudly "Its an orbit ghost satellite from one of the Wars with the Russians ...meanings it's unreadable and not traceable by any means ..Lyla gave me a chip that she helped Enhance only I have access to get in and only I have access out if somebody were able to get in without this main key chip it can't be costume designed either it only takes this exact coding from this chip no government officials nor Military it's why I'm keeping it in a place only I know. No offense to you and your dragon buddies..."

"Ok, but what does it do though ..." I questioned

"It's a global tracer that sends signals down into your helmet in a sonar-like sensor..it hacks through anything with technology which is pretty much impossible do to the world we live in if they have a phone on them I can find them manipulate the mic and sound and send it all back to your helmet feed, so let's put it to use right now ready?" Kat entered her computer as I placed on the helmet it was like I could see the map of Maple, "Now let's track Ben Marco.." Kat let out as it was like I was traveling from one device to another, I could hear people talking and see body heat signatures of figures soon it stopped I heard his voice, "This fools got 35 minutes until we start dropping..." his voice echoed I looked at Kat