Chapter 4- Hell On Earth Part III (finale)

There I stood walking up towards the street as I looked over to see a Panther stalking towards me as it revealed its massive rows of teeth.

"Sorry bud I'm fresh out of Catnip..." I checked my pockets like if I forgot car keys But then the panther spoke.

"You mortals all believe your funny..you won't be laughing went I rip your arms right off your small torso boy.." the panther let out a deep roaring growl as it stood in front blocking my path.

"Ok...kitty can talk... I don't believe this is the weirdest thing but hey man cats were never really my thing I'm more of a dog person-" I was cut off.

"Silence Fool! ..You will mock me no more for I Am The all powerful demon Binx!!"

I snickered a bit trying my best to not laugh loud "Binx?! Dude you need to work on your name.." The beast Roared out I stepped back a bit. "You morals think you can stop The unleashing of our world you believe you can stop us... This is your Hell On Earth and you will know pain... you will know lost ... The truth is your world is weak, and I'm going to enjoy Killing each and everyone o- ARE YOU YAWNING?"

I let out a long yawn scratching my the back of my head "What no man please continue .."
"No your yawning!" The beast answered
"My bad its not you I promise it's just I haven't slept all night you know it just takes control of itself running on zero hours of sleep and on top of that I'm slaying your buddies left and right." I spoke

"You have temped my last patients boy .... it's time to DIE!" The panther leaped after me it's four inch nails diving down but I rolled out of the way in time smashing my leg into its face. "This isn't animal abuse if he's a demon bad guy right!?" I called out to Kat who never answered as the panther bit down into my boot swinging me around until he let go smashing me into the door of a car, I quickly forced myself up but not fast enough as the panther pounced on me stabbing its claws into my upper chest my armor protecting it but I can feel the pressure of the claws shredding to get at me. With enough force I smashed my fist into the Demons jaw sending him off of me and Landing on a car nearly caving the roof in I stood up "Had enough yet bud?" I raised my fist into an attack position stance.

"Impossible what God's gave you that armor you should be dead already!" the panther got on all fours it's eyes looking at me up and down. "I don't think she's a god/goddess but I mean she's a pretty smart and crafty female." I shrugged as the panther leaped at me once more I slid across the hood of a car rolling down and up to my feet as I jumped up slamming my fist into the ground the car flying and smashing towards the panther who leaped over it with a single bound charging at me. I charged against him as well he slashed at my mask as I uppercuted him I jumped up slamming my knee into his face again as much as possible as I then bashed my fist at him towards the ground. I stood over the beast as he forced himself up the pain starting to set in as it was clear as day for him but it only seemed to get him more pissed, The beast slashed at me again I moved slightly to the right as he missed smashing my fist against his face another good hit almost catching him off balance. He lounged his jaws locking into my arm as his teeth began destroying my arms armor the teeth piercing through and chomping down into skin, his eyes getting a thrill from the taste of my blood as it only thrived him to jerking my arm left and right twice as hard. "ARGHH!!!!!" I hollered in agony as I smashed my free hand repeatedly into his face then once I realized it wasn't working for him I took my thumb and shoved it into the beast eye. The beast letting go as my thumb dug deeper The panther now letting out a thundering roar as I kicked him off towards the ground, the panther getting up as he laughed sinisterly "So the hero does bleed..." his eye now missing as a river of blood leaked for its socket stalking towards me again. I held my arm the wound stinging and burning as I looked at the beast slowly getting into attack stance, the beast dashed at me his speed incredible slashing left and right but with my reflexes I kept up punching him with every open space I could see. Using its Paw to trip me it got on top of me again it's jaws wide and open as it became clear he was going for another bite this time my head I expanded my baton forcing it in front as the panther bit down on the metal stick trying to jerk and take it out of my hands. Just as the demon tossed it aside I punched him throwing him off in time as I stood up and charged at him but before I could make contact Two demons grabbed me from behind. "AH NO FUN!" I shouted as the demon behind me held my arms and the demon in front began punching me.