Chapter 23- Deeper then revenge

I placed in my compressing my helmets chipped top piece back on, "Your gonna new a new suit already."

"I'm sorry maybe you know When I get beat to death I'll try to be more considerate to Kats job." I finished placing the helmet back on my costume was again shredded and beginning to fall apart scraps and slashed on the helmet my costume itself wasn't better Stab marks and bullet holes edged in the torso piece, "is Owens on his way?" Kat had asked handing me my baton.

"Yeah, I called him." I replied placing said baton in its proper holster, Emily brung out two arrows handing them to me "This is?" I looked at the two as Kat spoke "it's a temporary
Electromagnetic field arrow with a Titanium carbon fiber tip...during the battle of Lakewood  I found out Nexhins armor was a stronger material then anyone's I've ever seen but there were flaws..."

"You didn't.." I let out,

"So I hacked it..." Kat lightly smiled

"What.."

"To be fair I hacked everybody's shit..it's not new getting into kains system was easier than solving a child's puzzle..."

"What's it made out of?" I questioned

"Cellular charismatic Nanotechnology."

"Whoah, that's not dragon equipment.." Emily let out thinking for a minute I shook my head
"I'll just stand here and pretend like I know what y'all are talking about.."

"Nanotech are small bots that can be manipulated into doing certain things like for instance FORMING A ARMORED SUIT."

"I want one..."

"The suit compresses and hides within a carried device he must have on him all the time..but like all technology ain't nothing that can't stand against 34,000 of electromagnetic shock."

"She's hurting my head.." I looked over at Emily, "listen jio you shoot him with this it's gonna hurt him.."

"It better work kat ..he's gotta be getting his information through the police standard equipment..I'm having Owens call in a false report of Killer X in pursuit after a criminal ...we'll trap him ...boom.."

"Did you tell Owens why you need him.."

"No, he just knows he's trying to help Killer X catch Zero..and he's bringing backup." I sat on my bike giving a quick nod at Emily and Kat as I took off soon meeting Owens on the building I had arranged to meet on. Owens and four other officers stood watching as I walked up to Owens.

"Did you make the call?" I asked Owens gave a nod

"Called it in not even a minute ago.."

"Ok, you and your officers get into position..." I demanded walking onto the ledge of the roof,  I scanned as many rooftops as possible soon I began hopping rooftop to rooftop as a half-hour went by growing more impatient, But nothing happened Kat spoke in my com
"Alright champ I think it's over..he's a no show plus you know your mom wants you back early she said no sleepovers..."

"I was positive Kat I swear there's no way he doesn't listen to the police scanners..."

"Or maybe he's got better stuff to do."

"Maybe.." I began turning back "I thought this would be the night-" I was kicked from my side to the ground Zero emerging out of the shadows as he growled, "told you I'd find you.." he said coldly pulling out his katana I quickly pulled out my bow blocking the strike sparks flying as his katana grinder against the bows smooth metal surface, I stood ground pushing Nexhin back he stumbled quickly catching himself getting into a defensive stance.