Or is it??

A dragon soldier would run past up and into the temple as he would open the door panting and out of breath, a man would be crouched shirtless only wearing cargo pants and Military boots as he would continue severing an eye from a dead dragon grandmaster.

"What did we talk about bothering me when I'm in the middle of work." The man would stand up his back still turned a long dragon tattoo starting from his wrist would wrap neatly around stopping at his elbow. The troop would look at the grandmaster's body slowly exhaling his heart racing out of fear as he would speak "I come bearing news sir.." he would exhale once more as The man would walk over placing a knife stained with blood on the table, "Well..spit it out." The man would say as the troop would force the words
"We finally got back from bloodlust...or What's left of it.."

"What about it.."

"Dark had failed to conquest ..sir.." The troop would reply the man would slowly exhale
"My brother...did he make it."

"No sir...he was found dead...his troops unable to find his body for a couple of days." He would explain the man leaning on the table folding his arms "Who.."

"There were some images taken..of one person.." The troop would throw pictures on the table the male would turn his body physically in near peaked conditioning scars and bullet wounds marked as the Japanese symbol mark for Death tattooed on his right side of his chest, The male slowly leaning forward looking at captured images of what seems to be KillerX. He would scoff "a man that likes to play dress-up...Do you take my brother as a dumbass? You lose to someone like that?" He would growl lowly a crimson red illuminating from his eyes.

"Of course not sir ...I'm simply just a messenger ..."

"I should snap your neck for even bringing an insult to me .."

"P-please sir! Wait I might have some more news that might be in your favor.."

"Speak..." The man would utter as the troop would gulp showing another image of a vile artifact "The 5th demons head was found..." The man smirking at this image would simply grab his blade back blood freshly dripping off of the razor-sharp point. "Finally something that puts a smile on my face...where would that be."

"recently reported by the Museum...in Maple." The troop would speak softly leaving his boss in a slight bit of laughter "Perfect...rally all the troops..tell them ..that were finding a new home..." The man would smile sinisterly.

"Do you want me to alert the Dragons nest in maple of our arrival?"

"No..they're all weak..and pathetic ...I want them to just as surprised when they find out what's coming to maple." The man would smile throwing the image of the artifact on the table
"And that is?" The troop would ask politely while gathering the photos he had showed his fearless leader. The man stabbed his knife into the head of KillerX in the photo as he smirked "Death..."..........

————————————————————————
And that's all for this book I really am thankful you all read this and I hope with all my heart you really enjoyed, doing these stories with all my best friends has truly been the happiest time ever. We all enjoy making these and would like to expand the franchise even farther! Again I really suggest reading their books I have no doubt you'll fall in love with them thank you homies for always reading and hyping up my story and I wish nothing but success for you guys you are all so talented it makes me proud to work with you and call you Family!! @SidekickCommunity!!

The16thRealm - I am Orthrus / I am Not Orthrus / Whiteout / Paragon!

ccredfield  - Bloodlust/ The Raven!

-NearNitro- The Birth Of Zero!

AnimeFanfic7 -The story of Ivan Van crumpet/ The 7 Awakened!