Chapter 14- Reflections

I stood there standing in my room? How did I get here? The hell was going on? My room was the same all except the color giving a dark grey shading. I looked around catching myself in the mirror still dawning the Killer X suit now battered and shredded from the fight. Then it all hit me as I stared into the eyes of my reflection my mask broken the half still missing. A ball of my emotions all ran back to me some with sadness some most with a hot fiery rage as I turned swiping everything off my computer desk as it all sent crashing into the ground the loud echos feeling the empty room as I grabbed the desk's corner flipping it on its back. I backed away looking at the mess as I freed my lungs letting out a long-awaited yell. Once I got tired I sat on the floor against the edge of my bed resting my head on my knees. "Are you finished?..." a voice called out to me I jerked up looking at the man I became frozen my skin snow-like white as my dad stood by the doorway a light smile on his face as he looked back down kicking his foot in the air. He took his hands out of his pockets folding them as I stood up silent in shock, "Am I de-.."

"Not yet ...all depends on you." His voice warm and calming.

"What do you mean?.."

"Your body's given out but your mind is still at war fighting for control again...it's all up to you." He stood in the door as we both stayed silent I looked down uttering "I lost.."

"Not your fault." He spoke

"I lost .." I repeated

"Kid you may have lost the battle but not the war not yet yo-" I cut him off completely

"You don't get it he won I tried to do things your way, I tried...but it always fails I'm done being killer X." I ripped my now shredded armor plating off throwing it across the room.
"Kid you cant be done.."

"I am! I'm done being HIM I hate him ever since he walked in my life ever since I put that damn mask on my life has been hell! My friends are either dying or always in pain!
I hate him!!" I threw my helmet across the room as well a strike of thunder flashing from my window lit up my room. My dad stood blocking the door still "you can't hate what you are Jio."

"This wasn't my decision ...I didn't want to become him...I never wanted anything to do with HIM!"

"So who's fault is it...mine? Listen I get it you're upset but-" My dad spoke but I raised my voice louder than his cutting him off
"Upset?? No you get upset when your child writes on the wall with crayons, upset is how you feel when you see everyone else at the park spending time with their fathers and you're alone on the swing set.. I'm not upset IM ENRAGED!" I shouted out as the room began to shake and crack on the walls up to the ceiling the cracks revealing an empty space slowly beginning to leak out a red glowing ooze. I looked around finally trying to calm down "I'm-" I caught a glimpse in the mirror as I stared back but instead of me stood Nexhin looking back at me an angered face still as I raised my hand to touch the mirror his very same hand followed both mirroring echother
I looked at his other hand which held the missing piece of the killer X helmet I looked down at my own same hand to find me holding the other half of my helmet which somehow appeared back to me we looked back at each other as I uttered: "I'm you ..."

"Aren't you tired of being angry Jio.." my dads echoed as I turned to him and shook my head looking down at the helmet."This was a mistake...why can't you see that.." tears began to roll down my cheek. "I'm a plague ...a poison."

"Your not a plague kid I'm the plague...been like that since I was a kid...Jio I've made mistakes all my life nothing but regrets because everything I ever touch I tainted, but you were my proudest achievement I could have never asked for and I knew that from the moment you were born. That's why I stayed away while I did kid because I've always seen this special fire it just won't go out.. it was a bad life but I'm glad I redeemed myself in the end kid but I knew from the start you would take it and move on. It wasn't a mistake kid you were chosen to put on that mask." He gave a slight nod as he wiped a tear from my eye placing his hand on my shoulder "If you want to stop being KillerX then you drop that mask in the nearest trash bin doesn't change a thing..I'll still always be proud of you or...you can get up...and train harder ...and put up one hell of a round two.."