Part 4

Morning. Every morning brings a new day with it. ND a new day brings new hopes, new opportunities. It gives you strength to start your life yet again with new happiness. Just take a deep breathe, smile and start again.

With the same hope, manik woke up this morning. As he was not habituated to sleep in Balcony, obviously, he woke up with the first ray of sun. Stretching his arms, he eyes fall on sofa where nandani was sleeping covering her face with the duvet due to Sunrays. He smiled seeing this. He checked his phone and saw it was only 5 in the morning.

Manik took the mattress and went inside the room. He went to freshen up. By the time nandani woke up. She stretched her arms while yawning. Checking her phone she went inside. Nandani heard the sound of shower and guessed manik is inside. She took out his clothes along with necessary accessories and placed it neatly on the bed. After that she took out a pink colour full sleeve anarkali for her.

After taking out the necessary things, she went in the other room to get ready. Manik came out after taking a bath. Firstly he looked at the Balcony but did not found nandani. He was about to call her when he saw all his belongings placed neatly on the bed. Having no other excuse, he got ready and ran downstairs.

Reaching down, he saw nandani arranging breakfast on the table. He looked around and didn't saw his parents. Nandani looked at manik, after hearing his footsteps. But what suprised her that, manik smiled at her. But she thought that she is dreaming. She blinked her eyes and rubbed them but no he was actually smiking at her. ND his next movement made the floor beneath her slip away.

Ma: good morning nandani ( smiling)

But she didn't replied. Poor girl, she was still in shock. Obviously when a person doesn't talk to you properly and then suddenly he is smiling and freezing you, it's not common. Manik waved his hand in front of her which broke her trance.

Na: your breakfast ( slowly) mom dad have gone out.

Nandani placed the plate in front of him and served him. While manik was looking at her only. After that she took her hand bag which was kept on the chair beside manik ones and turn to go.

Ma: nandani come have breakfast with me.

Nandani turned around. She was shocked, no no, shocked would be a small word for it.

Na: I'm getting late, I will have it at the office. ( slowly)

She again turn to go. Manik face fall. He was thinking ways to talk to her and she was going away. But thats what karma mahn. What you did to her you are going to suffer the same.

Ma: ummm nandani I wanted to talk to you.. No actually tell you something.

Na: ( turning around) what!!?

Ma: I'm..umm..im ( stammering, taking a deep breath) I'm sorry nandani. I'm sorry for whatever I did. Being married to you I continued my relationship with Alya. I hurted you, ignored you, disrespected you. I'm sorry, really sorry. I realised how much wrong I was. Yesterday when I saw alya with someone else, I felt angry, but then I realized I was doing to same with you from past 4 months. I should have given us a chance, I should have tried to understand you. I'm really sorry for whatever I did. ND I promise I won't ever repeat it. I will try to understand you, protect you, I will keep you happy. Please nandani give me a chance...

Manik said looking directly into her eyes. His eyes got teary saying all this. Same was with nandani. Never in her widest dream she imagined manik apologizing. But was it so easy to forget everything and start a new beginning. No it isn't.

Na: no manik, I'm not gonna forgave you so eaisly. Manik I'm not a option that alya left you then you came to me. Even I'm a human who has a heat.( shouting)

For a moment manik was shocked. He had always seen a calm nandani but today he saw a totally different shade of her. It seems she is pouring her pain out.

Ma: no nandani you are never an option. I love you nandani. I was so blind to realize it. I fall for you care, I fall for your calmness. But I was ignoring this feeling. Nandani please forgave me, give me a chance. I'm sorry nandani.

Nandani thrower her bag on the dinning table and marched towards the sofa. She took a vase please on the coffee table and throwed it on the floor, breaking it into pieces.

Na: sorry ( shouting) now is it back to what it was ( pointing at the broken pieces of vase) no right. Then how can you think your mere sorry will fix all the scare that you gave me. Mr manik malhotra ( strenly with teary eyes) your apology needs to be as loud as your disrespect was.

Saying this nandani walk out wiping her tears and taking her bag leaving a broken manik behind. That's a women, she can love you to death and never speak you to again. Understand it.

Until tomorrow he was planning to make a future with her but he forget about the scare he gave her. He has to win her heart, win her trust. He has to compensate for the scare he gave her. He has to struggle for every tear she shed because of him.

Ma: I will fix everything nandani, I will make our happily ever after.

Manik never realized how much broken she was until he realized he love her. Someone said it true, you never realised how broken a person is until you started loving them.

Hello guys
How are you all??

How was the update??

Few words for nandani??

Few words for manik??

What do think will manik be able to win her or he will loose her??

Do vote and comment guys and I will update soon.

Thank you guys
Love you all