Part 21

It's been a week, since everyone got to know about Nandani's disease. Although Manik thought it hide it first because of dadi, but then thinking about Nandani's diet and her medicine, he decided to tell as then his parents will be also there to look after her. Raj and nyonika were shocked and angry too as she hided it from then. But forgave her as it was the time to support rather than being angry on her. Since that day, nyonika took care of her diet along with Manik. They both always kept a eye on her as they know how much she loves ice cream and will surely do attempts to eat it. Proving there senses right, Nandani tried few times only to be scolded by nyonika. Manik took her to morning walks or sometimes cycling. In morning he gave her a one litre bottle and ask her to drink water time to time. He even talked to aryaman about her disease as he is the only one Manik could trust on in her office. Though, they never meet, by he had listened about him from Nandani. And about dadi, Manik had put detectives behind her and even cabir is running after them to collect some proofs and get to know about there plan.

Aryaman condition was no better when he got to know about her. He was angry on her for two days and didn't even talk to her. But he did check on her food and medicine making Nandani smile at his care. He never had anyone in his life, other than Nandani.They grew up in the same orphanage and since Nandani called him bhai, he promised himself that he will never leave her. He always loved her like a father, care for her like a father and annoy her like a sibling. Trust me guys, there is no other love like a love of a brother. No matter how they annoy you, how much they trouble you but when you need someone, they will be the one standing beside you. No matter how much they tease you when you fell down, but they will be one who you support you when you fell down in life. They will pull your pony but one scratch on you and they will ready to fight with the world. And they are the one, who is gonna cry the most in your bidaayi. They don't show much, but they loves us the most.

Manik and Nandani were in there bedroom, sitting on sofa. Manik was holding a bowl of oats and was trying to feed her. But as always she was cribbing to not to have it.

Na: mani aur nhi khana ( making a bad face) it doesn't taste good

Ma: Nandu it's the last bite ( holding the spoon in front of her mouth)

Na: you said the same for the last one too ( glaring him)

Ma: acha see if you finished this, then I will ask cook to make whole grains noddles for you.

Nandani helplessly nodded and Manik feed her and eat himself too. Yeah, Manik is also having the same food which Nandani have and he too avoid the food which Nandani is not allowed to eat. They both were eating, when there was a knock on door. Nandani stood up and went to check it. A butler was standing there.

Butler: baby ji aapke ke koi dost aaye h

Na: kaun ( confused)

Butler: aryaman naam btaya uhone

Nandani made a confused face but said that she ya coming down. Manik also listening there talk and followed Nandani. Aryaman was standing in living hall. She walk to him.

Na: hey what are you doing here ?

Arya: I thought to meet you as you are gonna be busy whole day at exhibition

Nandani smiled brightly and hugged him. Manik too arrived there.

Na: arya meet Manik

Ma: hello ( shaking hands with him)

Arya: like finally I meet you, btw I have a question for you

Ma: Kya ( confused)

Arya: tum kaise jhelte ho iss musibat ko

Manik and aryaman immediately burst into laughing making Nandani angry. But it seems, Manik doesn't realise it.

Ma: bhai talent chaiye hota h

Na: oh really mr Malhotra!? Am i that difficult to handle? ( angrily looking at him with her arms folded around her chest)

Ma: ( nervously) no..no.no that's not what I meant

Na: I don't care( moving out to the garden)

Ma: aree Nandu suno toh

Nandani went out followed by Manik who was calling her name. Aryaman was laughing hard. But there was one more person who was laughing. Cabir had came to meet Manik but stopped at the gate, after seeing someone doing his job, troubling Manik. He move to him.

Cab: hey I'm cabir

Arya: aryaman ( shaking hands with him)

Cab: I love the way you trouble Manik ( laughing)

Arya: see it's my life's motto, to make Nandani's husband life hell

Cab: it's mine too. ( smiling sheepishly) to make Manik's life hell. We should be partners

Arya: yeahhh..partners in crime

Cab: btw want some ?( offering him nachos)

Arya: oh yeahh..I love nachos. Have you tried other others ?

Cab: yeah I love them all

Arya: you know what, there is a food stall near my office where nachos chat is sold. You should definitely try it, it's really yum.

Cab: really ( happily) let's go now

Arya:,oh no ( sadly) we cant

Cab: whyy( crying face)

Arya: it only open in evening but we can go to the cafe beside my office. You know, they served a cold coffee with marshmallows and chocolates. It's so yummm

Cab: let's gooo ( moving out of the house)

Meaning outside in the garden, Nandani and Manik were hugging each other. Yeah, there little argument is over and they are in each other arms.

Ma: office nhi jana

Na: ( breaking the hug) gosh Manik see tumhare wajah se main late hogyi

Ma: ( chuckling) come I'll drop you

Nandani nodded and they drove towards the museum where the exhibition was going to held. Manik walked with Nandani to the inside and everyone was seeing with with shock face. Seeing Manik Malhotra, her boss approach him.

Nandani's boss: mr Malhotra you here?

Ma: well I'm here to drop my wife ( side hugging Nandani)

Nandani's boss: ( surprised) Nandani never told me that you are her husband

Ma: that's because my wife doesn't like attention of media's and stuff. She wanted to keep it private. ( smiling)

Nandani's boss nodded in understanding and Manik left after giving Nandani few instructions and peaking her forehead. She turned to her boss who was giving her a teasing smirk.

Na : sir ( whining)

Boss: I'm not saying anything .

She just left from there. The whole day was a lot different for her. Her colleague were trying to be friendly with her and only because she is The Manik Malhotra's wife. But Nandani ignored all and concentrated on her work.

Hello guys
How are you all???

How's the update??

Few words for Manik and Nandani?

Few words for aryaman and cabir??

Do vote and comment.

Any scene you want to see in next update,?

Thank you
Love you all