Part 17

Na: ( sobbing) I was shocked to react and didn't knew what to do. As our relation was not good so I decided not to tell you and I knew that you are going to divorce me after 6 months of our marriage so I thought I will leave and no body will get to know.

Manik immediately pulled her into a hug and pressed his lips together to stop him from crying.He closed his eyes being scared. He was too close to loose her. Nandani clutched his collar and cried hard. Leaving your love and losing your love, both are the toughest thing in the world. It's hard to turn the page when you know that special person won't be there anymore but it's even hard when you yourself have to throw them out of your life.

Ma: never ever try to leave me. In you I find myself, the lost myself. You make me happy nandu nd I don't ever wanna loose you. ( breaking voice)

Nandani cried out loud nodding her head against his chest. He deepened the hug. They both are broken waiting to be mend. Alone they both are fragile but with each other they are strongest. In this whole universe you just need that one person who hold your hand and let you pass the darkness. You just need that one person who be with you always. Even your parents are gonna leave you but the one person who wipe your tears when you say a final good bye to them. When you are gonna be sad missing them, that one person who is gonna make you laugh. When you are stressed out due to work, that one person who is gonna be your stress booster. You need that one person to whom you can share you deepest secrets, with whom you are gonna have you 'Netflix with popcorn' night. That one person who you are gonna use as an excuse to escape from late night plans you don't wanna go. Everyone needs that one person.

Manik breaks the hug and look at her. Nandani eyes became swollen, a drop of tear fell for her eye. He wipes the tear and cupped her face and softly placed a kiss on her forehead. Nandani closed her eyes to feel his touch.

Ma: I'm never ever gonna leave you and not allowed you to leave me.

Na: i can never leave you now.

Ma: Nandu we will go to doctor as soon as we reach Mumbai. I'm gonna get the appointment.

Nandani just nodded. Suddenly Manik realised that it's almost night. They cried for so long. Maybe because they both were exhausted. He asked butler to arrange there dinner and saying this he picked Nandani in her arms and take her to washroom. All the time Nandani was giving him what are you up to look. He made her stand in front of the mirror and took a towel and wet it's one end and started wiping her face softly.

Ma: rokar pura face swell hogya especially your eyes. Kya zarurat thi itna rona ki

Na: even you have cried and your eyes are swollen too. ( pouting)

Ma: you made me cry

Na: haaa what did I do

Ma: you cried so I cried. ( shrugging his shoulder)

Na: ( smiled) thank you manik for staying with me

Ma: no Nandani thank you for not leaving me( cupping her face)

Nandani just gave him her beautiful smile. He wiped her face with a dry towel and then move towards the dinning table along with her. They both had there dinner with Manik asking necessary details about her disease, like her medicine or when she feel pain.

After getting done, Nandani move to there room with Manik following her. He jumped on the bed making Nandani glare him. Manik laughed and pull her. She landed on him due to this.

Na: uff Manik ( irritated)

Ma: Kya hua ( tucking her hairs behind her ear)

Na: why you pull me ? ( pouting)

Ma: because I wanted to kiss you

Manik places his lips on hers before she could speak anything. The wrinkled line on her forehead flew away and her hands travelled to back of his neck. Manik hands travel to her back, and he unzipped her maxi dress sneaking his hands inside. He trailed his fingers down her spinal cord making Nandani breathe go uneven. His other hand reach towards the night lamp and switch it off. They celebrate there another day of togetherness.

Intimacy is as important in a relationship as trust and communication. We always consider it as way to full full our sexual needs and disire. Yeah, it does but more than that it made a relationship go stronger. People think intimacy as a mere sex but it's more then that. It is truth which speaks much louder than voice. You may have heard that action speak louder than word. This action is intimacy. It's the trust, when you can yourself to someone and in response you get that you are safe with them. It lead to a different level of comfort. But only when you get intimate with the right person and at right time. When there is no hurry to undress, and there is only love and respect in your partner eyes, then it's the right time and a right person.

Hello guys
How are you all??

How was the update???

Do vote and comment and thank you all of you to vote and comment on my previous update.

Thank you guys
Love you all