Part 12

Next morning, Manik woke up due to sunrays peeking from the window. He stretched his arms and sat up. He look around for Nandani but she is not seen anywhere. He was about to step out from the bed when Nandani entered inside. Just one look at her and he was clean bold. She was wearing a red Anarkali with white duppta. Seeing her in his favourite colour made his heart flutter with happiness.

Seeing him awake, she smile at him. Manik was a little taken back. Till the time he has apologised, first time she smiled at him. Manik smiled to fullest. She put his clothes on the bed which she was holding.

Na: Manik your this tshirt and jeans is left, baaki toh jal gya.

Ma: aaj shopping chalte h, tunhare bhi toh kapre jal gye

Na: but mera office h

Ma: ek din chutti lelo apne pyare bechare husband ke liye( pouring)

Na: thik h. Apna phone dena

Ma: (confused) kyu

Na: kyuki mera phone kal room main tha isliye voh bhi jal gya

Ma: oh haa(smiling sheepishly) ye lo(giving her his phone) vaise tumhe office ka number yaad h

Na: office ka nhi but arya ka yaad h ( Manik became extra conscious listening arya and start listening to her very carefully) hello bhai ( he calmed down listening bhai and smiling went to washroom)

After taking a lot of time manik came out. He roamed his eyes around but didn't found Nandani. He quickly got ready and move out. Raj was sitting on the dinning table with nyonika. Nyonika was serving raj food.He sat with them. He look around to see Nandani, but she was no where seen.

Ma: maa Nandani kaha h ?

Nyo: study room main.

Manik nodded and run towards study room. Raj and nyonika were smiling seeing their bonding. They both were mending there relationship. Manik entered the study room to find Nandani doing something in laptop. Sighing he went to her.

Ma: Nandani chalo breakfast karlo

Na: ( looking up) nhi manik. Aaj mera fast h (again got busy in laptop)

Ma: fast?!kis chez ka??( confused)

Na: Manik aaj karwachauth h

He nodded knowingly.

Ma: okay then main bhi fast rakhuga (sitting in front of her)

Na: Manik yeh fast wife rakhti h

Ma: Nandani this fast is kept for spouse long life,right? (Nandani nodded) so isme kaha h ki husband nhi rakh sakta.

Na: but Manik isme pure din kuch khate pite nhi h (concerned for him)