Part 18

Next morning, Manik was sleeping peacefully on his bed, cuddling to Nandani's pillow as his dear wife has left him and went to freshen up. But his wife has became his habbit. Manik turning around for few minutes opened his eyes and sat on the bed with a grumpy face.

Ma: I want to sleep but I can't ( grumpy)

Then only Nandani step out of the washroom looking no less than a fairy. She was wearing a light blue suit which hugged her curves perfectly along with white palazzo. She looked at Manik and smiled.

Ma: Nandu come to me ( raising his hands horizontally to her)

Na: kya hua mani ( moving to him)

As soon she reached near him, he pulled her on his lap with her back crashing with his front. Manik back hugged her keeping his head on her shoulder.

Ma: I'm gussa on you ( playing with her earrings with a angry pout)

Na: acha but i have bhout saara pyaar on you ( pulling his cheeks)

Manik gave her a glare making Chinese eyes. Nandani chuckled seeing him. He seems in a good mood this morning.

( isn't he looking sooooooooooo cuteeeeeeeeeee 😍😍😭😭😭😭😭😘😘😘😍😍😍😍)

Ma: don't distract me. I'm angry. ( pouting)

Na: what did I do ( innocent face)

Ma: you left me alone on bed

Na: ( chuckling) stop being a kid

Ma: Nandani you are not taking me seriously.

Na: okay manik what should I do ( circling her arms around his neck)

Ma: ummmm.........make me the cheesecake which you made it on second day of our marriage. It was really yummm.

Na: but you didn't even had it ( surprised)