Part 23

Everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can let them go and go ahead in life. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they are right. It's our tendency to think a lot about future rather than enjoying present. If we achieve something in life, we think what to do next rather than forgetting everything and enjoying the present moment for few minutes. You believes lies and then get betrayed so that you trust no one except yourself. We can be happy always if we choose us above all but we always forget this. We don't speak in fear to hurt other, we love others more than us and few things like this make us anxious and fearful of world. Always remember, your patience will be tested, you will get frustrated, some days will hurt more than others but you need to move on from what already happened and appreciate the things that are still around you and embrace the things that are still around you.

We can see a isolated old construction building. Nandani was furiously walking into it with Manik following her.

Ma: Nandani please this time trust me. Let's go from here

Na: kyu kru main tumhe trust. I don't trust you manik Malhotra

Ma: Nandani please we will fight some other time ( irritated)your life is in danger

Na: you are lying. Why will someone kill me.?( furiously )

Ma: nan( stopped in his track, with shocked face look at her bacl)( his eyes widen) Nandani!!!!!!!!!!( shouting)

And with that Manik woke up screaming her Nandani. It was midnight and Manan were sleeping in each other arms. Nandani was sleeping above him wearing only his black tshirt. Manik had his hand around around her tiny waist, holding her protectively in his arms. After listening his shout,Nandani woke up with a jerk and looked at Manik. He was continuously saying her name and was trembling. She shakes him in order to wake him up.

Na: Manikk

She took his name a little louder which broke his slumber and he opened his eyes. Instantly his eyes met with Nandani's and he felt calm. He took a deep breath before pulling her in a tight hug. They broke the hug after few minutes and sat up on bed. Nandani pass him a glass of water.

Na: mani are you okay ?

Ma: huhh(still lost) yeah..just a bad dream

Na: it's okay ( smiled) I'm here na with you, you sleep

Manik pulled her in his embrace and snuggled into her. Nandani continued caressing his hairs making him calm. Soon again they both fell into deep slumber.

Next day went as usual for them. They both went to there respective work place. It was around 5 in evening, and manbir were in Manik's cabir discussing about some tender when the door open with a thud sound and caught there attention. Aryaman was standing there with a extremely worried face. His hairs were messy.

Cab: bhai Kya hua tujhe

Arya: Nandu..kidnaped..( breathing heavily)

Manik and cabir: whattt(shocked)

Ma: tu phele Beth aur pani pi phir bta Kya hua

Manik made aryaman sit on chair and pass him the water. He immediately drank it and took a deep breath.

Arya: Nandani was walking towards the cafe across the road but someone kidnaped her. I ran to them but before I could reach, they ran away. I'm sorry

Cab: what!!! I'm sure yeh uss chudial ne kiya hoga. Manik we should inform police about it, they can track there location. ( freaked out)

Ma: dadi itni bhi pagal bhi nhi h ki Nandani ko khud kidnap kregi ( calmly)