Part13

There is no love without forgiveness and there is no forgivenesses without love. Forgiveness is the best form of love. It takes a stronger person to accept there mistake and apologise and an even stronger person to forgive. But if you forgive someone for something they did to you, it doesn't mean you agree with what they did with you was right. Forgiving that person means that  you have chosen not to dwell on the matter anymore and move on. Nandani did the same only. Holding on that thing which had done in the past bad cannot be change was not helping her in any way. Instead it was making her weak, it was hurting her. She forgave Manik to make her free from that pain. Her forgiveness doesn't only effect her but him also. The pain he was holding was reduced. He felt like he got someone to whom he can share his heart without being judge. They both want to move on with each other and make there own world where they can be just they.

Manik and Nandani were feeling a different level of happiness. They both were a little scared but excited too for there future. Nandani was working on her laptop as she has a very important assignment to finish while Manik was keeping check on dadi and alya. He was somewhere sure that there is someone else also involved with them but was not able to find. He saw the time and it was around 7. Immediately he picked a gift box and went to there room. He saw Nandani still working with lots of concentration. To grab her attention he cleared his throat.

Na: ( looking at him) you need something?

Ma: (nodding in negetive) here is a gift for you ( giving her the gift box)

Na: ( opening the box) but why (confused)

Ma: today is karwacauth. I have always seen papa gifting some outfit to mom on this day so I get it for you. In fact I got this before our marriage to gift you on our wedding night but( sigh pause)

Na:( smiling I owning a new information) it's beautiful Manik

Ma: I know. Now get ready fast.

Na: you too

Nandani took the outfit and went into the washroom. Manik move inside the closet and took out a red kurta with golden pajama which matches Nandani outfit.

After being satisfied with his outfit, he gelled his hair and set them and move outside

After being satisfied with his outfit, he gelled his hair and set them and move outside. There Nandani was standing wearing a beautiful red embroidered kurti with a plain red skirt.

She looks magnificent

She looks magnificent. Manik couldn't stop but admire his wife who was looking flawless today. And not to forget the glow on her face even without makeup maybe because of him and this made him proud. She looked at him and gave a sweet smile. He moved towards him making her nervous. She tried to look away but there was something in his eyes which stopped her. He reached near her, still looking at her with admiration making her cheeks turn into his favourite colour.

Ma: you look mesmeric (huskily wishpered in her ears)

Manik was hell closer to her. His cheeks were brushing with his. She closed her eyes feeling the warmth from him. His hands travelled to her tiny waist and pulled her more closer that not even air will able to pass between them. He slowly trailed his hands down her backbone making her giggle. She move her hand on his waist and clutched his kurta in her small fist. He bent his head down her neck and nuzzled placing soft kissed.

Na: Manik ( wishper in pure bliss)

Ma: I love you Nandani

Manik said moving his head away and looking at her. Nandani opened her eye listening his confession. She looked into his brown eyes only to see love, desires only for her. She felt herself drowning into his eyes.

Na: I love you too manik

Nandani said directly looking into his eyes making his heart flutter with happiness. He immediately hugged her tightly pouring all his love. She responded with equal love. But they broke the hug due to Manik phone. Caller Id display mom and he picked it up. Nyonika told them that moon has rise in the dark sky. They both move to the terrace with food and water and perform the ritual. After feeding each other they both directly went to dinning hall to have dinner. They both sat beside each other.

Ma: kaka jaldi laiye bhout bhook lagi h

Na: mujhe bhi( caressing her stomach)

Manik chuckled seeing her making pout. Soon the food was arrived and both literally attack on it. This reaction was obvious as they have not eaten anything since morning. After having dinner, they both directly went to there bedroom. Manik was lying on the bed with Nandani lying next to him, keeping his head on his shoulder. Nandani was holding his hand and was doodling pattern or comparing her small hand with his big one. Manik all the was admiring her caressing her hairs. He was really happy sending no discomfort between them.

Nandani look up at him only to get lost in him. She could feel her cheeks getting beat up due to his strong gaze. Nandani moved a little closer to his face and place her soft lips on his rough one. Coming out of shock, he deepened the kiss rolling over her. Her hands travelled to his hairs pulling him more. They broke the kiss being breathless. Both were panting heavily but Manik lips doesn't leave her skin. He trailed wet kisses down her throat. She moaned his name clutching his kurta. His hands went to her back and slide down the zip. But he stopped as he don't want to do anything that she is not ready for. Nandani opened her eyes not feeling his touch. She saw him moving away and immediately hold his hand making him look at her. She smiled knowing the fact why he stopped.

Na: Manik make me yours

Ma: Nandani ( cupping her face) don't do this for me if you are not ready. ( teary eyes)

Na: ( nodding in no) Manik I craving to be yours in all sense. I love you manik( teary eyes)

Her words were shouting her love for him. Manik kissed her tears. Nandani did she same. They both drowned into each other today. They both consummate there marriage. Today words failed but action conveyed everything.

Hello guys
How are you all ???

How was the update???

Few words for Manik??

Few words for Nandani??

Do vote and comment and follow me if you like my work.

Nd thank you sooo much for your love on my previous update.

Suggestion box???

Thank you guys
Love you all.