Part 11

Manik was still lying on her lap, hugging her waist. His eyes were closed. His face shout peace. Nd obviously he is gonna be. He speak all his fears, all his life out. He felt light. He felt relief. On the other hand Nandani was still shocked. Never she imagined he had suffered so much in life. She kept caressing his hair.

Ma: Nandani ( still hugging her)

Na: hmm( caressing his hairs)

Ma: you won't leave me na ?(innocently)

Na: I don't know manik ( looking at him)

Ma: (sitting in front of her) I know I behaved like jerk and I'm not saying you to forgave me on the basis on my past. Punish me, beat me, kick me, shout on me, do whatever you want to but please never leave me. You are my only hope Nandani, please I can't live in fear anymore. This all suffocate me.

A tear slipped off his eyes. Nandani wipes it and hugged him. They stayed like that for few minutes when they heard the door bell. They both moved downstairs and saw raj and nyonika entering. But they both were shocked seeing the sight. As Manan room was visible, they can see the condition.

Nyo: Manik Nandu what happened to your room?(shocked) are you both okay??(worried)

Ma: mom we are totally fine. Voh our room(stammering)

Na: maa short circuiting ki vajah se aag lag gyi ( covering up )

Raj: thank god you both are okay. (Sighing in relief) tum donu neeche wale room main shift ho jau.

Ma : jee papa

Na: maa main khana lga du

Nyo: nhi bacha. We already ate outside.

Na: thik h maa

Nyonika and raj moved towards their room to get some sleep. Nandani  went to kitchen to get some food for her and Manik. She knew he must be exhausted as he had cried so much. Placing the plates on tray she move out but didn't found Manik. Seeing one the guest room gate open, she move inside and found Manik sitting on sitting arrangement made near the window.

( something like this)

She sat infront of him with the tray. Manik looked at her and then at the tray. He immediately took one plate and start eating. Nandani too have her food. They are in silent. After that Nandani took the plates and went out. Manik settled himself near window, looking outside. He was still not over. Nd obviously will never. Nandani entered inside and saw Manik sleeping on the couch which was way too small for him.

Na: manik( calling him softly making him look at her) you can sleep on the bed.

Manik looked at her being surprised but then smiled weakly. He move to bed and sat at one conner.

Ma: Nandu don't forgave me because of my past. No matter how horrible it was it still didn't justify how I behaved with you. Please punish me but don't forgave me out of sympathy. It feels worst.

Saying this manik laid down on bed. Nandani was still surprised. She felt as if she was caught. Listening to Manik's side story she felt her pain so small. She enjoyed her childhood. She had memories and a very beautiful one. But he, he only had pain. He has nightmares that still haunt him. He is broken that much that he had build a wall around him. Nd when he is giving her the access to enter in then why she won't. She got a opportunity to heal him, but then something is stopping her to go near him.

Na: (to herself) no Nandani this doesn't mean end. You have chances. Yes Nandu, you will survive. You can't leave him alone. It requires a lot of courage to tell someone about your past. It need a lot of strength to tell someone that you were molested. ( looking at Manik) everyone he trusted broke his heart and now if you will also leave him then he will never be able to trust anyone. I will not leave you manik. I will heal you, it's Nandani's promise.

Nandani sat on couch near the window. She slowly laid down and fell asleep. It was mid night, when she woke up hearing some noise. Realising something, she looked at Manik. In micro seconds she ran to him. He was shaking, sweating and was mumbling something in his sleep. It seems he was having a nightmare. Nandani tried to wake him up.

Ma: nooo...( sweating ) don't hit me...noooo......mumma...papa( crying in sleep )

Manik wake up with a jerk. Nandani hugged him in order to calm him. He was breathing heavily and was sobbing. He hugged Nandani as tight as possible. It seems he is finding peace in her arms, as if he felt protected.

Na: everything is okay manik. You are safe.

Manik broke the hug and looked directly into her eyes making sure that she is saying the truth. Nandani made him lay down and sat beside him. Manik has clutched her left hand and kept it on his chest. She smiled knowing that he want her to be with him. She kept caressing his hairs till they both fell into a deep slumber.

Hello guys
How are you all???

How was the update???

Few words for Manik???

Few words for Nandani???

Few words for alya and dadi???

Do vote and comment if you like my update. And do follow me.

Suggestion box!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I hope i did justice to your wish darkangel142111 you wanted Nandani pov and I hope you are happy??

As many of you wanted Nandani to forgave Manik but there will still some who didn't. So keeping both the perspectives, Nandani will forgave him but after giving him a punishment. I hope it is okay?? Do suggest me what punishment she should give him??

Thank you guys
Love you all