Larota Jones

Name: Larota Jones

Nickname: Lara or LJ

Age: 16

Born place: New York City, USA

Raised: New York City, USA

Family: kane Jones (Father), Luran Jones (Mother), Casey Jones (Big Brother) and Hopu (Guardian/ Sensai)

Role: Muscle/ Troublemaker

Weapon: Kamas or Sias

Back Story:

I was born and raised in New York City. I lived with my abusive father and my bro Casey. Since my mom past when I was just a few months old. I always looked up to casey, as my mentor. My dad was an asshole sometimes I wonder how my mom could live with that bastard. Everyday that freaking asshole put his hand on me. I felt like garbage. As my fist grew harder, and I became more angrier day after day. I join the purple dragons even though, casey told me to never join them. I didn't care. I liked fighting and getting into trouble. But, that changed. One night I was on duty to rob from this lady and as I took off. I got hit by a baseball bat. I look up, it was casey and he looked pissed, confused, and shocked. I felt rage! I ran at him with a pocket knife. I kicked the bat out of his hand and pushed him to the ground put the blade inches from his neck. I lost control. My eyes widened, I was so ashamed by my action. I got off of casey, and jumped on the roof and ran from him with tears running down my face. As I ran I fell throw a skylight and fell into a gallon of this weird green-ish substance. It burned! from my skin to bone. I got out of the gallon. I looked at the broken glass from the skylight to see my reflection, I was a turtle. I felt like I was being watched then three other turtle appeared from the shadows. Since then I became allies with Venus and the girls and learned the way of the ninja and take down the foot clan.