Foots make there move

Karia pov

I can't believe that stupid red turtle got in my way of capturing my sister. I don't understand why she is a turtle and not human? Maybe father could answer my questions. I entered my fathers room, I kneeled down in front of him." Karia, where is Venus De Milo? Don't tell me that you failed me." He said, he was very disappointed in me. I was ashamed." Father, she was a turtle but not a human, why is that?" I asked, curiously. By the way my father looked at me, it seems that he had no clue." It May be a part of her magic." He replied, still shaking his head by the news." Get me stockman for our plan B." He commanded to one of his foot soldiers. Second after stockman walked in and kneeled before him." Shredder, I got a plan that won't fail." He declared." Convince me." My father said, hoping he has a plan." The girl Venus hangs around with are the turtles so they should be easy to detract and pulled them away from the girl and knock out the male turtles. We can use your daughters powers to destroy and take over the world. With the blast that she used on Karia, imagine it, happening to the world." He said evilly." What about the other girl turtles?" I asked." Well one of those mutants is my daughter, she is the key of intelligence, one of them has also has Huns blood daughter and is also loyal to you and the one that hurt Karia is tempered and killing assassins she could be useful as a commander of your army. And imagine them killing the turtles one by one and then they can capture splinter." He replied, my father had an evil smile on his face." And how do you expect them to join us, stockman?" I asked I don't know about his plan." Well since venus is going to lose her powers and life to the blast, I invented these mind control bugs that will control them. And think about it Karia you can punish the red one for getting in your way." He replied, stockman does have a point I hated the red one, on for interfering with my plan. I could tell he was trying to suck up to the shredder and I." Okay, we'll go with stockman's plan but, I want the red one as my little prisoner as she commands by me and Venus De Milo like I promised my father and you can have the other two, deal?" I asked, stockman giving him my hand. He shacked my hand to an agreement. I was impressed by stockman's plan. I got the ninja repaired for tomorrow night and since the red one was injured I know she'll be easy to take down. I hated that little bitch for making my father lose faith in me and she'll pay for it. I SWEAR IT!!!