Our Journey Begins

Leo Pov

Well a week came by fast. Today Venus and I get to go on a training trip to Central America for leadership, communication, and of course to spend time with my lady. We were all packed and excited to go even though we're gonna miss everyone but, I'm sure a year will fly by. I placed the backpacks and the jet packs by the door while Venus was talking to larota." Leonardo and Venus may I have a word with you." Asked hopu. We stopped what we were doing and followed her to the dojo. We kneeled down before her." I know you two have a great relationship and you have your ups and downs. Which means it's time for you two to learn a special lesson." She said while pulling out a wooden box from behind her. She opened it and pulled out two necklaces." You two get the lesson of the yin and yang, it shows that you two are one but, you have to learn how to put your opposite to one. Even though you both have your ways, your like water and wind, you connect and follow each other equally." She explain while putting the necklaces around our necks, I had the yang and venus had the yin." It is tradition to pass generation, I wore it with my husband, Yuko that has passed on." She said upset." You are excused and have a safe trip." She finished while venus and I bowed then Venus hugged her aunt goodbye. Then we walked out of the dojo, I couldn't stop staring at the necklaces it was a good lesson to teach anyone. We walked up to the door, where everyone came to say goodbye." I'm gonna miss you guys." Said amoly with a sad face while hugging us. Mikey walked up and hugged me then kissed venus's hand. She giggled. I felt a bit of jealousy raising up but I didn't let that get to me. Then talena and donnie gave us a hug. Larota walked up and hugged venus, tightly. Venus and larota are best friends they do tons of things together so it was hard to say goodbye. Heck, they even have matching best friend bracelet they had them since they were 14. Then larota came up to me and hugged me goodbye, I tried to make it quick cause raph was watching us." Don't have to much fun you two." She said winking at me. Then finally raph came up, he held his hand out for venus to shake it." You're joking." She said disappointed by his goodbye." Well I'm not much of a hugging type." He replied." Oh so big tough raph is afraid to hug girls I get it." She replied smirking. I loved how she always got to raph. Then raph smirked and hugged her tightly. I think he squeezed her tight cause it looked like her eyes were gonna pop out of its skull. Then he released venus." Please tell me you don't hug lara like that." She said sarcastically. I chuckled. Then he came up to me, he patted my back." I'm gonna miss ya' bro." He said smiling." Same here." I said back. Then me and venus put on our backpacks on and picked up our jet packs then left. I felt like I was staring an adventure with Venus. We ran roof to roof until we hit the shipping docks. We sneaked onto the boat, to the storage room we found a crate that was filled with foam pellets that made a comfortable bed. I jumped on it, taking off my bag. Venus genitally laid beside me. It was gonna be three day before we reach Central America. Venus laid down, and closed her eyes peacefully. I can't wait to spend a year with her. The girls been living with us for almost 2 months now. I looked over at venus still resting but, I wanted to have fun with her on this little cruse. I smirked. Raph told me girls weakness is there neck let's find out, shall we. I leaned down kissing her arm until I reached her neck. Her skin was soft. Then I hit a spot on Venus neck and a small moan escape her lips. I smiled in the kiss. I stopped kissing her neck and moved to her lips. I wrapped my arms around her waist, while hers were around my neck. When we split for air, our necklaces got tangled together. Me and her chuckled. She untangled the necklaces." You know one year alone with you is gonna be fun." I said smiling." Think of the things we can do." She said winking at me." I love you, Venus." I said smiling. She pecked my lips." I love you too, Leo." She said. I looked deeply into her eyes, I could have sworn I saw them sparkle. This is a start of a new journey!

Venus's and Leo's necklace: