Taking Back What's Ours

Donnie Pov

We ran like the speed of light. We wanted our girlfriends to be safe and in our hands again. Knowing Baxter, he'll use talena as a little experiment. Just the thought made me, mad and worried all in one. I cared about talena a lot, if anyone harmed her I don't know what I'll do. We arrived at an old storage garage connected with the TCRI building, we sneaked in through the sky lander. We dropped below and took cover behind a bunch of wooden boxes." Okay, guys let's split up into Paris, raph your with me and you two are together." Leo commanded. Of course we all listened to his orders. Mikey and I went to west side of the garage while leo and raph took east. I heard like a small cry from a near by room. We entered the room to find amoly tied up and beaten badly. I saw Mikey's eyes widen, he ran to her. She looked face to face with Mikey, she looked weak and pain. I think mikey's heart dropped to his stomach. She gave him a weak smile. I cut off the ropes. Mikey gave her a hug and she hugged back, she grunted in pain." Ammie, what happen?" I asked." They wanted me and tally to tell them where splinter is, and we refused to talk so, he beaten us. Tally should be on the second floor of the TCRI building with Baxter." She replied, with tears coming from her eyes. Mikey whipped them away from her face and kissed her cheek. My eyes widen and I ran to the near be elevator or stair case. No ones gonna hurt my girlfriend.

Talena Pov

"put me down!" I yelled trying to break free from the foot soldiers hands. They open the doors to a science lab more looks like a dissertation lab to me. I began to panic, I tried to break free but, I wasn't very successful. They tied me down on the lab table, I felt like a fish trying to swarm it's way back to the ocean." Stay still, talena. It won't hurt....much." My so called father said with an evil grin on his face. He did his evil laugh and pulled a switch. I saw a drill start and it targeted my head. I closed my eyes, tightly. Until I heard the drill stop and I peeked my eye open, I saw my hero in purple holding my father by his throat. Donnie tied him to the machine, so he couldn't try anything. After that he walked over to me, undid the belt ties and I shot my lips to his and cupped his face while his hands went around my waist. I love my boyfriend, he's the best. Shortly we broke apart, we smiled at each other." Nice to know you found tally, donnie." Leo said from the door with raph, Mikey, and amoly behind him. I was shocked at how beaten up ammie was." Okay, if we hurry venus and lara are on the top floor of the TCRI where they are kept hostage." I explained. After that we ran to the elevator. I hope we're not to late.

Leo Pov

Raph and I, ran like no tomorrow down the hallway of the top level. If the shredder lays a finger on Venus, oh he better run for his life. We entered the room, I spotted venus she was in a tube that had wires around it. She met eye to eye with me. She started hitting the tube." Leo, there gonna extract her powers and wipe out the city, that will kill venus." Tally informed me. I ran to the tube to set her free but, I was hit by a katana." Not so fast, Leo. This is what meant to happen." Karia said as I faced her in fighting stance." She doesn't belong here, she's one of us and at least we're not using her for her powers." I said. Knowing venus she would have kissed me for saying that. Venus banged on the tube harder, I think she's trying to warn us from something." Where's larota, karia!?" Raph demanded." Oh my bad, I forgot my little pet." Karia said with a smirk on her face. Raph grinned his teeth. He was pissed about how she talked about lara. Then we saw a shadow of a ninja, appearing behind karia. We were shocked. It was larota. Something wasn't right, her eyes were red and she was in the foot uniform." Larota, what the shell are you doing?" Raph asked, confused. She stood there in silence. We looked at each other confused. Behind larota was the devil, shredder." Like my new member of our clan." Shredder said placing his hand on Lara's shoulder. Lara had a evil smile on her face that I've never seen before." As for my daughter, she will help me concur the world." He said while tapping the tub. Venus looked pissed and afraid." I won't let you hurt her." I said pointing my katana at him. He did his evil laugh. After that I charged at him but, karia grabbed my wrist and threw me while larota charged at raph and the others along with other foot soldiers. I fought with karia and kept a close eye on Venus. Our katanas clanked together. I pushed karia knocking her through a display. She had glass all up to her arm, I stood my ground. She was bleeding badly but, I think she deserved it. She got back up, she charged. She cut my cheek and push me back with her shoulder. I touched my cheek to feel the blood. I wiped it off, and charged again. I slammed karia back knocking her off her feet. She lied on the ground defenseless. I grabbed her and threw her to the wall, knocking her out cold. Now I can focus on getting venus out of the tube. I ran towards it until whack the shredder hit me with his claws. I looked up to see myself face to face with him. I picked up my katana and attacked him.

Raph Pov

I was fighting my own girlfriend, I didn't want to hurt her and it didn't feel right. She attacked me with her kamas over and over. She knew my moves well. I tried to snap her out of the thought of her being with the foot clan. But, nothing was working. She kept coming at me. I wouldn't attack her back, I just dodged her moves." Raph, I think I know what's going on with larota." Donnie said while he was fighting a few foot ninja's of his own." I think she's being mind controlled by something, see if you can find a bug or a chip anywhere on her body." He suggested." Your telling me I have to hurt my girlfriend." I yelled back at him." Well she's trying to kill you so I don't think there's a better option." He yelled back. I guess he had a point there. Larota did a round house kick, I grabbed her ankle and threw her to the wall. I hope I didn't hurt her to much. She didn't move, I started to worry. Then shredder threw Leo right at me, we looked up. As shredder raised his claw, me and leo braised our selfs for the pain of the blade. But, we heard a body drop down it was shredder, he's dead. He had a kama blade that nailed him square between the eyes. We turned to see larota heavily breathing. I ran to her and hugged her, tightly. I was glad she was back on our side once again." Self destruct in 5 minutes and counting." A robotic voice said. Our eyes widen we still have to get venus out and get out of the building. We ran to the controls to see what would open the tube. There were so many buttons to press. Talena analyzed the controls and open a breaker with wires, we looked at her confused. She pulled one of the wires and the tube shot open." If we pressed a button it would have been a trap." She explained, man she knew stockman well. Leo grabbed Venus's hand and we ran. But, larota turned back, I turned around confused." Lara, what are you doing?" I asked." I'll see you outside, there's something I have to do." She replied and started to run back. I was going to go after her but, I was pulled out of the building and into the streets. BOOM! The building exploded. I looked around for larota hoping she was out of the building. I couldn't believe it, she was gone. I'm an idiot. I turned around to start walking home." Guys look!" Venus shouted pointing at the person exiting the building. It was larota. I sighed in relief and joy. I noticed she had someone with her." HOPU!" The three girls cheered at the same time. They hugged there sensai. It brought a huge smile to Venus's face when she saw her. Larota was definitely a hero today, she saved me, leo and her own sensai.' That's my girl.' I thought." Alright guys, let's go home." Leo said while wrapping his arms around venus. We headed back to the lair and called it a night, Lara and I cuddled the whole night. I couldn't thank anyone for a better girlfriend than her. Man, I love being a turtle!