Hopu Captured and Moving in with the boys

Venus pov

"HOPU? are you here!?!" I yelled, I was worried. looking at our home destroyed and wreaked." venus, come over here?" yelled larota. I ran over toward her as she found hopu's cane. I wanted to cry my eyes but, I knew hopu would want me to stay strong for the girls. I looked at amoly I saw tears come to her eyes as she ran to my chest, of course I opened my arm freely for her. talena was upset but, she starting looking around for clues. larota on the other hand, looked mad. she grabbed a wooden chair and threw it against the wall. she dropped to her knees and stared at the ground in silence. I know she was feeling angry at herself." where will we go now, ven?" Amoly asked with tears shedding from her eyes. I wiped the tears away. where will we go? I had an idea." I'll call leo, and see if we can stay with them for a bit. how does that sound?" I said. she gave me a fake smile. I went outside and dialed Leo's number."hello?" leo said." hey, leo it's me, something just happened." I told him I can tell from the phone his mood change quickly." what?, are you ok?, are you hurt?" he asked, he was really worried." we're fine, we just need a place to stay for a bit." I was trying hard not to break down." venus, you and the girls can stay here for as long as you need, I'm sure splinter will understand." I was glad to hear that." thank you so much leo, you're a lifesaver." I said then hang up. I told the girls to pack up and we'll be staying with the guys. when we arrived to the lair. the guys were sitting in the living room waiting for us to arrive." what happen?" mikey asked as he went to hug, amoly she started to cry again." they took our sensai and trash our place." Larota replied while crushing her hand to a fist." who's they?" Donnie asked." shredder..." I replied.

Leo pov

I never felt so bad for venus, why would shredder hurt innocent and kind girls like her. we showed the girls their rooms after we settled down in the living room." so, why would the shredder trash your place?, did you do something to him?" I asked, curiously." I guess you can say it's more the opposite way around, leo." venus said, she looked down at the ground." what do you mean?" I asked again." umm....shredder has kinda been my problem my whole life." she replied still  looking at the ground."he's my father...." she said, feeling ashamed. what?,there bloods related, I can't believe that. me and my brothers were all shocked and staring at venus with our jaws wide open and our eyes widened." how are you his daughter?" raph asked." I'm a shinobi, and my mother ran from shredder cause he's only going to use me for my powers so she gave me to her sister, I never met my mother. she was also cursed while carrying me. that's why I look like this..." she said with tears watering up in her eyes, she couldn't hold them in much longer. I lift her chin up to face me, as I wiped the tears away from her face while smiling." I don't think you're anything like your father, venus." I said, trying to convince her. she gave me a fake smile." so are your sisters, related to shredder too?" Raph asked." there not my sisters, were best friends actually. we've been friends for as long as I can remember." she replied. we all looked at the other girls let them explain their past." well...my full name is talena stockman, my dad made me this way. he went berserk after my mother past away." Talena said, she was kinda nervous to say it." you guys probably might know my dad if, you know the shredder his names"hun". my parents got divorced and my twin sister and I didn't get along that well or knew each other really. my dad forced me joining the dragons and I found a canister full of this ooze stuff and that's how I ended up here instead of behind bars." amoly said, as she started to fear that moment. we all turned where larota was sitting. but, she was gone....

Larota pov

I don't need them to know about my past, I always hated girly talks about problems. what's next they gonna paint their nails together? they can count me out of there little talk. it's none of their business what happened in my life, my mistakes not theirs. they don't have to know about my family and what I did to my brother. so, I decided to go on my favorite rooftop that had the best view of the big apple. I stared at the gorgeous view. I heard someone land on the roof and starting to walk towards me. it was raph" if your here to be all flirting with me. I'm not in the fucking mood." I said pissed. I wasn't in the mood to be joking around with him." I wasn't going too, I was going to ask why you left?" he confessed while taking a seat next to me." I don't need to tell you about my past, that's my business not yours." I replied trying to keep my cool with him." oh yeah, my family takes you in and you just want to be bitchy I get it!" he said as he was about to leave, I guess I have to explain." fine, I'll talk, just promise you won't say anything to anyone or we're going to have problems." I said, as he back down." well I wasn't raised by the best people, my mother died when I was little so I was stuck with my asshole dad but, my big brother watched over me. he was a great guy, got a lot of ladies in high school. my dad would beat the shit out of me. to him I was just a broken condom that he used. the worst he's done to me was grab me by the ear and burned it with his lighter. my brother always told me that I'd be safe. but, when I turned fourteen I joined the purple dragons. I love fighting people and stealing but, I didn't know how wrong that was then. one day I was robbing a old lady and my brother caught me and tried to set me straight. but, I was an idiot I didn't care what I realized that I almost cut his throat, I dropped the blade. I ran like a coward, not even saying sorry to him. I was running to fast I fell through the skylight on the roof and fell into a gallon of ooze. that's how I came to be right here, right now." I explained as I finished my story. raph put his hand on my shoulder." we all make mistakes, lara. if I ever meet your dad, I'm gonna kick him in his pride." I chuckled. it's almost like if my big brother was right here with me. it felt nice." thanks raph." I said. he smiled at me. I have to admit it was kinda nice seeing him being very understanding." I think we should get back, lara." he told me. I smiled and nodded." hey raph, race ya!" I took off and ran leaving him there stun." no fair, lara!" he yelled from behind me. I just smirked and kept running.