Girls Hangout

Amoly pov

Well tonight, me and the girls are going over to April's place for a girl night. since we can't go out in public without people running and screaming at our appearance. we we're staying at her place while the guys and casey went on the patrol. we couldn't go on patrol without splinters blessing, mikey begged him hundreds of times but he won't buy it. we finally arrived to april's place, we jumped threw the window. after we sat down on the couch and I sat on the floor. april grabbed some snacks and soda for us to chill down. we decided to watch a movie called' red 2', I love action movies they were awesome. after we finished the movie we didn't know what to do, I had an idea." why don't we play truth or dare." I suggest. everyone agreed except lara, she hated these kinds of games. instead she laid on the couch and read a magazine. while the four of us moved to the floor to play the game." okay I'll go first, talena truth or dare?" I asked." um...truth." she replied nervously." It it true that you like donnie?" I asked while nagging her arm." well...um...sorta" she replied, as she started to barring her face into her knees. It was kinda cute how she confused it and I think I saw her cheek go red." alright april, truth or dare?" tally asked." dare." she replied with confidence." I dare you to dance to the gummy bear song when the guys show up." she declared. she just shrugged her shoulder. that's gonna suck for raph and casey to hate that song. I think it's gonna be hilarious to watch." venus, truth or dare?" April asked to ven." dare." venus replied." I dare you to sing ' I'm a barbie girl' out loud." april said with a smirk. venus stood up and began to sing. we we're laughing at the way she changed her tone of her voice, even lara was at her. once our laughter died down, we started playing once again." ammie, truth or dare?" she asked me. hmm.. I think I'll go with dare." dare." I replied, with a smile." I dare you to kiss mikey on the LIPS!" she declared, smirking. I couldn't believe she's making me kiss my crush on the lips, that word kept rolling in my head. I do like mikey, but what if he doesn't like me? but, I can't chicken out or they'll think I can't take a dare. oh man, how am I gonna pull this off? shortly we stopped playing the game, then the guys showed up and april put on the gummy bear song and began to dance. it was hilarious like I thought it would be, the guys we're very confused but they laughed except for raph and casey they tried to cover their ears to drain out the music. then we left back to the lair. I still haven't got the courage to go up to mikey. I noticed him in the living room playing video games by himself, I guess it's now or never. I walked up to him, he noticed me and paused his game." there's my dudette, what's up?" he asked with a smile on his face. awe why does he have to be so adorable?" I just thought I'd come hangout with you for a bit." I lied, I didn't come just for a hangout. but, before I could say something mikey pulled me down and started to tickle me to death. 'here we go again!' I thought to myself. I felt like I couldn't breath, and my hips and ribs started aching. after a few more minutes, he finally stopped. another thing I didn't noticed how mikey would be up on top of me. I also didn't notice how close mikey was to me. I met his eyes, and then mikey did something unexpected and very surprising. his lips were on mine, mikey was kissing me! I felt so much emotion, I kissed back which shocked mikey. his lips were as soft like an inside of a rose. after a few seconds we finally broke the kiss." wait..you didn't smack me, so you like me back?" he asked, he was shocked that I actually kissed him. I chuckled, why would I smack adorable face like his?" of course I like you, I just thought you didn't have the same feeling like I do." I explained while blushing a bit." I had feelings for you, ever since I saw you." he said while he started blushing. he was cute when he was blushing." so, do you want to be my first dudette? my one and only?" he asked, sweetly. I couldn't say anything cause I was so hyped with emotions, so I grabbed the front of mikey's shell and let my lips doing the talking. I smiled in the kiss, which made mikey a bit excited. his tongue slipped through my lips into my mouth. I was shocked but, I melted into the kiss. his tongue was warm as it swirled around mine. it felt like I was dreaming. after a few minutes we broke the kiss. we stared into each other's eyes, smiling like crazy." well that was unexpected." lara said watching us, we turned to her in shock. mikey jumped off of me and pulled me up. we we're embarrassed and blushing bad. larota slowly backed away and probably went to go tell the others, but I didn't care I was dating the greatest guy in the world. I love being a turtle!!!!

Larota pov

I was on my way to the dojo to do my late night training but, half way to the dojo. I realized I forgot my shell cell in the living room. I always listened to music when I train, it helps me focus. I arrived to the living room and I found mikey and amoly getting it on. they were making out, when they finished I thought I should let them know they weren't alone. when I did they looked so embarrassed, I thought it was cute and kinda awkward. then I slowly head to venus room to go tell her the news. I banged on her door, she opened the door." It happened." I said to her like if it was a code. her eyes widen and her mouth dropped, I guess she didn't expect that to happen." yeah I know right and I could have sworn mikey french kissed her." I told her, she squealed like a little girl and ran to go tell the others. I guess she was proud that she started a couple, but I was happy for mikey and amoly. after I went back to the dojo, and I had to go back to the living room to actually get my shell cell this time.' what a night!' I thought to myself.