Trust Me

Donnie pov

Me and the guys found a banded swimsuit pool on our last patrol. we thought we should bring the girls there for a swim.

we were walking, running, until we finally got to our destination. we got in by the broken window. we all looked at raph first cause he looked like he was up to something. he sneaked up behind lara, picked her up and tossed her onto his shoulder. she tried to wiggle her way out but, raph grasp was to tight for her to escape." put me down, meat head!" she commanded." whatever the lady wants." he said with a smirk on his face. next thing we knew he threw her in. she looked pissed, raph just laughed. then ven and ammie went behind him and pushed his shell in with her. everyone laughed. then mikey picked up ammie and they jumped in together. venus and leo jumped in the pool, hand to hand. I divide. once reached the surface for air, I noticed tally was sitting on the edge dipping her feet in." tally, you okay?" I asked, I was concerned.

" I'm fine, it's just that I don't... know how to... swim." she said, ashamed. I swam to her and took her soft hands into mine." I'll teach you how to swim, you just have to trust me." I said trying to convince her. she nodded and jumped into the water, still holding the wall." okay, all you have to do is kick your feet, while moving your arms." I told her. she let go of the wall and did what I told her to do." Go talena!" cheered ammie. I saw a smile on her face. then I was pulled under water by talena. she look like an angel. then she pulled me closer and wrapped her arms around my neck. and she kissed me on the lips, they were soft and warm. of course I kissed her back. I've been waiting for this moment to happen since I met her. after a few more seconds, we reached to the top for air. we smiled like crazy. I pulled her close as she wrapped her arms around my neck, again." be mine?" I asked her, sweetly." I thought you never asked." she replied. without a second to spare. I pulled her under the water and we kissed again. I smiled in the kiss. It kinda felt like I was romantic movie cause we were kissing under water. I can't believe I'm actually dating the turtle of my dreams.