Tough Shell, Soft Heart

Raph Pov

It's close to noon and I just got up. ever since I started the whole night watcher thing, I've been sleep in. come on most teenagers don't get up till like 2pm, these days. I went downstairs to go eat some lunch." good afternoon, sleeping beauty!" I recognized the voice, instantly. I turn to see little miss jones. she looked like she was in a good mood today." what do you want, Jonesey?" I asked her, raising a brow. like my nickname for her, she has one for me too. I bet she's gonna say it in her next come back." oh nothing really, I just wonder if flirty turtle was up for a little sparring with me?" she replied with a smirk on her face. told you she would, she called me that cause, that's always what I did to her when we first met. I gotta admit she looks cute." I will if I can put a little wager on it." I replied, I'm in a gambling mood today." persuade me." she told me, while crossing her arms." it has to be a surprise, or that wreaks the fun." I said back. I could tell she didn't like where I was going with this but, she shook my hand on it and we headed to the dojo. we stood across each other and in stance position. I charged at her throwing a fist, she easy dodged it. she kicked me in the stomach but, I quickly recovered. I threw a hit at her she went back and crouched down, she groaned at the pain. I stopped and looked at her." I'm an idiot!" I thought." lara are you okay?" I asked, concerned by the pain. I got to a close range of her and she smiled while grabbing my arm, twisting my arm behind my back. she pinned. She had her foot on my shell and using both arms to lock my arm." That wasn't fair, you faked you were hurt!" I yelled at her. She made me feel guilty for no fucking reason. After that I quickly spun myself around. Putting lara under me while I used my hand to lock her arm from hitting me. And used my legs to lock her feet so she wouldn't kick me either. I smirked at her, she looked pissed." That's not fair I had you first!" She yelled at me." Now you know how I felt." I replied, I let go of her she sat up and I took a sit next to her." Did you really think one hit would hurt me, raph?" She asked, she looked curious. 'crap!' I thought, she wants to know why I went soft on her. Maybe I should just tell her. What if she rejects me. I leaned in for a kiss and hers too. We were just about an inch from our lips touching until BAM! An explosion went off in Donnie's lab. When I opened my eyes, larota ran out of the dojo. But, she almost kissed me. Damn it.. who ever just wrecked our moment is gonna pay for it.

Larota pov

I can't believe it, Raphael almost kissed me. Until the explosion went off  it had me worried so, I had to go check it out. I walked to the lab doors they flied open with black smoke burst out. I starting coughing. Donnie and Mikey came out." What happen?" I asked." I was working on one of my inventions, and Mikey here push the self-destructed button." Replied donnie. I saw raph come out of the dojo and smacked mikey in the back of the head. I know now that, raph really did want to kiss me. I decided to sneak off to the garage and whop him up a surprise. Can't wait for him to see it.

Raph Pov

The rest of the day went fast. I couldn't get over the fact that the girl I like almost almost kissed me back. All the guys were out with their girlfriend on their dates, I think. Larota has been in the garage all day. So I decided to go see what she was doing. I entered the garage, I saw her just finishing off something on my bike. I didn't like that she touched my bike but, I realized she add nos to it." I thought you'd want to go faster so, I hooked up some extra nos cans I had to your bike." She said as she washed her hand with a dirt rag." Wow, thanks!" I said excitedly as I checked out my upgrade to my bike." No problem." She replied with a smile. She sat down next to me on the mini chair. I looked over at her, she smiled. Then I leaned in once again and she moved in. Our lips finally met. It felt amazing! Her lips kisses were rough but, sweet at the same time. I didn't want her to pull away so, I picked her up and put her on my lap without breaking the kiss. Sooner, we broke for air and I started kissing her neck, she moaned when I hit her sweet spot. Soon I returned to her lips, it was a heavy make out this time. I picked her up, she was lighter than I thought and I walked her to her room cause, there's no way we can both fit in my hammock. The door flied open and I kicked it shut with my foot. I put her down on the bed, her arm were cupping my face while mine held her close by holding her waist. She started playing with the end of my mask with her fingers. I smiled under the kiss. I felt her tongue explore my mouth, it was the best feeling, I've ever experienced. My heart pounded out of my chest. I love being with her like this, freak I love being with her period. We finally broke apart we both were tired from our insane and wild make out session. We smiled and gazed into each other's eyes." So,you like me back?" I asked, smiling like crazy. She rolled her eyes at me. She pecked my lips once more." Shell yeah!" she replied. I got off the top of her and lied down beside her." Hey lara, how would you like to be my girl?" I asked, with a smirk on my face." Hmm... why not." she replied. I pecked her lips again and we cuddled together, shortly we both fell asleep. I LOVE BEING A TURTLE!!